Official ICC 2015 CWC thread

Yip, bowlers need to be on song today, and fielding has to be the best we know it can be. 298 in 43 overs is going to be a tough ask, and I back our bowlers to take us home from here.
Well done to Faf for stabilizing up front, and Miller for his little explosive cameo!
 
Small field, good wicket, big NZ hitters, we must take every opportunity, drop none, miss none, finish it off!!
 
Never thought I would see AB play junior partner in the last 4 overs of an innings :D
 
Supersport website down? Can't get back on to the stream!! :cry:

EDIT: Nevermind. Back up now. (whew)
 
How's this stat?!!!

Brenden Nel retweeted
Gary Lemke ‏@GaryLemke 4m4 minutes ago
NZ's highest 50 over score in 61 ODIs v SA is 298. they need that now in only 43 overs to reach the WC final after D/L adjustment
 
I wish this people at work would stay away from my desk, can't they seeI am busy?

Streaming the game over radio 2000 on my cell phone.

:D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X