Official ICC World T20 thread

No for sure i just hope it does not break in the semi's/final as would be typical of SA. Crush everyone until it matters :p
 
No for sure i just hope it does not break in the semi's/final as would be typical of SA. Crush everyone until it matters :p

Shurrup! :p:D

I must say I am sure gibbs would have also been great at opening the innings. We are a bit spoilt for choice :D
 
Yup we are and this time we have to stop making a mess of good situation and crush everyone and win it dammit!!!!!!!!

In all honesty i don't care who opens as long as do well!!!!! and flippin win something for a change that matters.
 
Yup we are and this time we have to stop making a mess of good situation and crush everyone and win it dammit!!!!!!!!

In all honesty i don't care who opens as long as do well!!!!! and flippin win something for a change that matters.

+1 :D

Sure way for Proteas to lose is to put a cup or anything else looking like a victory prize infront of them.

We are like the freaking all blacks!
 
Yup hahahaha we can be number 1 in the world in all forms of the game but let a cup or the word world get introduced and we struggle :p, the all black though have a world cup :(.
 
Sri Lanka 19/0 (1.1/20 ov)
Pakistan

A 11 ball over to start the match:eek:
1nb 1wd . 1wd 1nb 4 1 1wd 4 . 4

He has the weirdest bowling action I've seen since Paul Adams.:erm: No wonder he bowls so many extras...
 
It's Tanvir from Pak, not Malinga.

Sri Lanka 48/0 (4.1/20 ov)
Pakistan

:D

See all the Indian fans waiting for the next game in the stands supporting the Sri Lankans coz it's Pakistan they playing? :D:D
 
:D

See all the Indian fans waiting for the next game in the stands supporting the Sri Lankans coz it's Pakistan they playing? :D:D

I was surprised at yesterdays crowd, SA and England should have had a bigger turnout.
 
He doesn't always bowl extras. He was the top bowler in the IPL last year.

Coz of his funny action, i'd also be befuddled if I was a batsman. :p
Just taking the piss. lol.

I'd be worried if I was Younus though, my best T20 bowler bowling like this on an overcast day:mad:
 
What i mean was, we don't have really explosive batsmen(well not lately), we have a lot of really good ones though.
 
Looks like they heading for about 160-170.. I wonder who is in the driving seat? Pak/SL with that score.
 
wait.. maybe i should revise that to 150 with these wickets falling.. :erm:
 
SL.

They have an awesome bowling attack.

Mendis
Murali
Malinga

Sri Lanka vs SA
I'm wondering if our side is equal or better.

They have 3 great bowlers, and we 4 pretty good ones with good some backup.

Our fielding is way better, that Angelo guy is pretty ok though. :)

Our batting just a bit better.
They like to start fast and then tend to slow down later.
We tend to do the opposite.

Playing under pressure.... :o
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X