Official ICC World T20 thread

I have to watch all of my sport on mute these days. FFS, I'm even starting to appreciate Hugh Bladen...slightly. FIFA and ECB - I hope you're proud of yourselves...:mad:
 
India out of the tournament.

Oh well, that's a surprise. But just think, maybe we meet England again in the finals? Hahahahaha :D
 
I have to watch all of my sport on mute these days. FFS, I'm even starting to appreciate Hugh Bladen...slightly. FIFA and ECB - I hope you're proud of yourselves...:mad:

Well just mute it if you don't like it.

I loved watching Sa play today on my projector and sound up loud, felt like i was actually there.

WD england you beauties.
 
Not confused just saying mute it :) as you have been doing.

It is not like fifa is going ban vuvuzela's because a few don't like it :p
 
hrm.. I wonder if the windies will take em out tomorrow :o didn't expect england winning but then the ind fell for the bouncer treatment.
 
BTW, for the best cricket coverage check out my blog

http://commentaryposition.blogspot.com/

Money back guarantee!

I like it. You win 100 internets...and this picture of Natalie Portman...

natalie-portman-picture-5.jpg
 
I actually run www.natalieportman.com, but that one doesn't need the hits like my new cricket blog :p

Tomorrow I'm going to do a post about the secret to SA's T20 success. Prepare to have your mind blown, sir. :D
 
Tomorrow I'm going to do a post about the secret to SA's T20 success. Prepare to have your mind blown, sir. :D

That's easy - they're afraid that if they fsck it up, they'll land up with cricket's version of Pieter De Villiers taking over...That's just not cricket...
 
To be fair, I never thought much of Arthur. Seemed too much like one of the boys. But its worked out pretty well.
 
By "one of the boys", you mean him and Herschelle sharing a fat-one before the game? :D
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X