Official ICC World T20 thread

Mr Sanex is just big-boned*









*according to Herschelle and Mickey...:sick: :eek:

EDIT: and morgoth...:eek:
 
and I quote:

I reckon the Windies will thrash England but I have a funny feeling the Indians may very well lose against England today. They seem to be befuddled by short bowling and after the lashing from the English media I think the poms will be out to silence their critics. If India lose and the Windies win the last match that will be curtains for India.

and I further quote:

You're writing India off after one poor game? I think they'll beat the english, easily.

Nuff said :D

I don't know which is better for us though. With India you know what you get and can plan accordingly like the English did today against them...with the Windies and England you just never know which team will show up on the day. Hopefully we haven't peaked too soon.

Ahhhh but it feels good watching the Aussies and Indians gets kicked out in two consecutive weeks :D
 
Lol, love how Ireland almost beat Sri lanka :)

India out :D

And now we might top the table if we beat india or even if we just get a good enough net run rate from the game.

NZ are ot looking to bad and Sri Lanka is either poor or super depending on which team pitches up on the day.

I actually hope the english go through with us and we meet them in the finals :p
 
Aye and the fact that barring us fscking it up badly we will beat the english, but NZ and Sri Lanka are fickle.

Any of SL, NZ or Pak can still qualify from the other group. We're though, and the winner of today's game Eng vs WI will also go through. :)
 
:(
My teams out...
Pakis might also go...
Sri Lanka left atleast...

I think this is SAs best chance of taking this trophy, no Aussies, no India...
 
:(
Pakis might also go...

As far as I understand it, as long as Pakistan beat Ireland - they'll go through. Then it comes down to who wins between SL and NZ for the other spot. My money would be on SL there, especially with all of NZ's injuries atm, but as HypoThesis will gladly point out, I've been wrong before.
 
Well i cannot see NZ beating sri lanka :p but yea i could not see england beating india haha so ya who knows in this 20/20 world cup, the only consistent team is us and who knows that does not go out the window in semi's :(

Jk it must be nice going into a world cup supporting 40 teams :p, can never be disappointed haha.
 
That's easy - they're afraid that if they fsck it up, they'll land up with cricket's version of Pieter De Villiers taking over...That's just not cricket...

:D
Never thought of that.

I'm sure they're more afraid of Jennings giving them PT though, esp Kallis.
 
Well i cannot see NZ beating sri lanka :p but yea i could not see england beating india haha so ya who knows in this 20/20 world cup, the only consistent team is us and who knows that does not go out the window in semi's :(

Jk it must be nice going into a world cup supporting 40 teams :p, can never be disappointed haha.

Can, if all of my 40 teams dont make the semis:(
 
Between that and VUVUZELAS I am going off my bloody rocker!!!

The Brit crowd yodle along with it so If they're enjoying that they probably find the vuvuzela fantastic,

I think most people don't have a problem with it(vuvuzela)... the minority are the forum geeks complaining about **** all day. :D
 
As far as I understand it, as long as Pakistan beat Ireland - they'll go through. Then it comes down to who wins between SL and NZ for the other spot. My money would be on SL there, especially with all of NZ's injuries atm, but as HypoThesis will gladly point out, I've been wrong before.

:D:D I actually agree with this one. Ireland gave the Sri Lankans a scare yesterday though, you just never know with T20...and the Paki's are also very erratic.

If NZ had a full squard I'd put money on them beating SL due to their bowling and how it manages to strangle run rates but you need to perform in all departments like our boys have shown, to win these games.

Reckon the semis will be SA vs Pakistan and West Indies vs Sri Lanka. :cool:
 
Ireland made SL work all the way yesterday. Good to see the major teams given a go by the other teams:).

Second match was disappointing for India. Those pommie turds are real floaters - just when you expect them to get knocked out, they make a come back.
 
Reckon the semis will be SA vs Pakistan and West Indies vs Sri Lanka. :cool:

I think SA has the only choice as to which game they want to play since they play last :D I wonder if they will throw a game just to go up vs an 'easier' team in semi's. I reckon they just play the game as normal
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X