Official ICC World T20 thread

I think SA has the only choice as to which game they want to play since they play last :D I wonder if they will throw a game just to go up vs an 'easier' team in semi's. I reckon they just play the game as normal

Doubt if biff has the brains to do the maths :p :D
 
My two fav teams are pakistan and SA, Gul was a legend against NZ... so seeing SA vs Pak will be the game of note but I'm backing SA all the way.
 
In 2007 we also needed to beat India to get to the semi's, let's hope we do it right this time.

We're pretty much the best or near best in fielding, batting and bowling, but in maths, we're the worst by a long way.

Luckily the other teams have helped us out this time. :D We're through to the semi's no matter the outcome of the game between the Windies and England and our last game against India.

We could, technically, still end second in the group on NRR if we lose the game but we're defintely through.
 
Code:
England 129/4 (16.4/20 ov)

West Indies

England won the toss and elected to bat

Match delayed by rain
 
Windies have bowled well so far. Hope the wet outfield won't affect the ball too much. The English would do well to reach 160.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X