Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to a United game before in SA, and wasn't that impressed. I'll go if I get free tickets from somewhere :D
 
I've been to a United game before in SA, and wasn't that impressed. I'll go if I get free tickets from somewhere :D

This is not about being impressed. This is about going to watch your favourite team since 1985 play live ball in front of you. Whether they play junk or not makes no difference. Just to admire the team that you support throughout the year and watch almost every game on the telly. Now for the chance to actually watch it live. AWESOME :-)
 
This is not about being impressed. This is about going to watch your favourite team since 1985 play live ball in front of you. Whether they play junk or not makes no difference. Just to admire the team that you support throughout the year and watch almost every game on the telly. Now for the chance to actually watch it live. AWESOME :-)

Or... It's about me making my own choice. I go to see real football, not a friendly with half the squad missing.
 
I'd assume that the majority of the first team will come down. Plus Kagawa! We'll actually be the first people to see Kagawa in a United kit, pretty cool :)
 
Yeah but the Euros are on. Expect the players that attended to either not come, or come and hardly play.
 
But you'll fly all the way to London to watch an Arsenal game :p

Such a fickle fan :D

I thought we were friends :(

Haha, I was in London, didn't go there to see Arsenal..

uhm ...i can only think of nani

the rest will have they holiday and join in

got a feeling rooney wont come tho ...he always get extra days

The English players might not come, and they might not play. Scholes probably won't come, and there's no one I'd rather see. In any case, I think I know where they're staying :whistle: so might go get myself an autograph or four.
 
I thought we were friends :(

Haha, I was in London, didn't go there to see Arsenal..

The English players might not come, and they might not play. Scholes probably won't come, and there's no one I'd rather see. In any case, I think I know where they're staying :whistle: so might go get myself an autograph or four.

in dbn lol where can they stay ...most probably umhlanga or somewhere ...
 
Young, Rooney, Welbeck, Nani, Evra probably won't come due to the Euro's

Rio, Vidic, Kagawa, Jones, Cleverly, Hernandez, De Gea should all be here.
 
United have missed out on Benzema, Hazard, Nasri, Sneijder and now Modric. Tough to do business when you're in R5.8bn debt. No trophies. - and a feeder club to Real Madrid (Ronaldo).

Poor Giggs and Scholes are gonna run their legs to dust in vain...
 
United have missed out on Benzema, Hazard, Nasri, Sneijder and now Modric. Tough to do business when you're in R5.8bn debt. No trophies. - and a feeder club to Real Madrid (Ronaldo).

Poor Giggs and Scholes are gonna run their legs to dust in vain...

StevieG/Kopite, how did you get Mach III MyBB login details?
 
United have missed out on Benzema, Hazard, Nasri, Sneijder and now Modric. Tough to do business when you're in R5.8bn debt. No trophies. - and a feeder club to Real Madrid (Ronaldo).

Poor Giggs and Scholes are gonna run their legs to dust in vain...

I don't care if they are 10bn in debt, as long as the business can support it. Most of that debt is shareholder loans in any event, which aren't on strict terms and is unlikely to be called anytime soon.

No trophies in one year isn't a crisis.

One player being sold to RM makes you a feeder club?

This smells like trolling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X