Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy with the transfer we made, just thought I would throw it in there. But I really hope they can click, because that is usually the problem.

There are still 3weeks left in the transfer window, so who knows.

Don't you guys want to take Suarez off our hands ??
I take it, you talking of Zaha?
 
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 8m
Cesc: "I never had any doubt. It has cost me a lot to return to Barça and now I want to triumph here." #fcblive

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 10m
Cesc: "My dream has always been to play at Barça and nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here and I never thought about leaving."
 
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 8m
Cesc: "I never had any doubt. It has cost me a lot to return to Barça and now I want to triumph here." #fcblive

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 10m
Cesc: "My dream has always been to play at Barça and nothing has changed. I'm very, very happy here and I never thought about leaving."

Good on you then...now who is next in line?
 
I am at the stage were only Mach III posting "we won't sign anybody" will make me believe that there will be signings. :cry:
Was hoping the same along the lines of "Cesc will never leave Barca esp for United and I will bet on that"
 
Fabregas and Fellaini together would be awesome. Fabregas the creative one with Fellaini adding steel.

If we can find a creative partner for Fellaini I'd be very happy. That's if we sign Fellaini of course.
 
I suppose Fellaini, thats what the media is reporting. Strange though, Fellaini and Cesc are nothing alike.
Like Stick said...they compliment each other. I suspect we were gonna go after Fellaini once we had signed Cesc in any case. Now that Cesc isnt coming, I guess we just moving to the next target which was Fellaini in anyways
 
Like Stick said...they compliment each other. I suspect we were gonna go after Fellaini once we had signed Cesc in any case. Now that Cesc isnt coming, I guess we just moving to the next target which was Fellaini in anyways

Yes i agree that they would compliment each other but thats not how the media have portrayed it. They have said it like "United cant get Cesc, so they are going for Fellaini instead". If our goal was always to get both, then i don't understand why only start with the Fellaini deal now. Its all very confusing, this transfer window has been a disaster so far imo.

If we do end up with Fellaini and a good attacking mid then i will be happy however. Just Fellaini then i wont be that ecstatic, i dont understand the potential Baines deal either, unless Evra is certain to leave.
 
Fabregas and Fellaini together would be awesome. Fabregas the creative one with Fellaini adding steel.

If we can find a creative partner for Fellaini I'd be very happy. That's if we sign Fellaini of course.

A midfield of

Fellani - Carrick

Kagawa


Seems pretty good to me.
 
Yes i agree that they would compliment each other but thats not how the media have portrayed it. They have said it like "United cant get Cesc, so they are going for Fellaini instead". If our goal was always to get both, then i don't understand why only start with the Fellaini deal now. Its all very confusing, this transfer window has been a disaster so far imo.

If we do end up with Fellaini and a good attacking mid then i will be happy however. Just Fellaini then i wont be that ecstatic, i dont understand the potential Baines deal either, unless Evra is certain to leave.

Have to agree that this transfer window has been most boggling..Thiago almost guaranteed, Cesc almost gauranteed and its not as if we were denying like as before and then both just deny us?!?!

We have Kagawa as an attacking mid
 
Have to agree that this transfer window has been most boggling..Thiago almost guaranteed, Cesc almost gauranteed and its not as if we were denying like as before and then both just deny us?!?!

We have Kagawa as an attacking mid

:erm:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X