Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea; Rafael, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj; Hernandez, van Persie.

United subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Anderson, Valencia, Young, Zaha, Welbeck.

Lol what made you bold Zaha? I see he responded to the "slept with Moyes' daughter" rumours :D.
 
Lol what made you bold Zaha? I see he responded to the "slept with Moyes' daughter" rumours :D.

Haha, yes it was partly that.. But didn't see the denial until you brought it up.

Various unconfirmed reports suggest that the reason for Zaha’s absence from first team duty was because he had slept with his manager’s 19-year-old daughter, Lauren Moyes.

However, Zaha, 20, has furiously denied those claims, insisting the he has “never dated or even met” Moyes’ daughter, adding that he will play for the senior side “when my manager feels I’m ready”.

He wrote on his official Twitter account, “I’ve never dated or even met David moye’s Daughter so that isn’t the reason for my absence in games …

“I would like to stop all these false accusations .. I will play for Manchester United when my manager feels I’m ready …”

Zaha has made three appearances in all competitions for United this season since arriving from Crystal Palace, but is yet to make his Premier League debut.
 
Moyes has completely lost the plot, 2 points out of the last 12. We are so so bad, don't worry though we are invincible when Jones plays midfield.
 
Another terrible performance. Only Januzaj looked motivated.

Hey maybe we'll make the top half of the table.

Cleverley was pathetic again. I'm sorry but he offers absolutely nothing.
 
Moyes has completely lost the plot, 2 points out of the last 12. We are so so bad, don't worry though we are invincible when Jones plays midfield.

*facepalm...

Its not about Carrick and you obviously dont know much about our players

You have the right MF
You have wingers who are effective

But then you minus 2 players from our side...No Rooney and the only World Class player we have in Rvp, you play out of the game. You cannot play Rvp in a number 10 role. RvP was out of the game and so was Chica - so all the good work done was in vein because we had no stike force.

Newcastle had one chance (from an Evra error) and scored...its not like they dominated

This was the perfect opportunity to play Kagawa with RvP and Moyes goes and F**ks it up

Moyes can F**k off now. Get a manager that knows how each player and how to deploy them. We have the players and we won the league last year so the only issue is the manager.
 
Last edited:
That was pathetic. Moyes needs to pull his finger out.

misguided rant


Two points out of twelve since Carrick was injured. The four previous games he played before he was injured we took ten out of twelve, last game he played we beat the League leaders. Of course it has nothing to do with him.

Kagawa was out with illness, by the way. You obviously dont know much about our players.
 
United in disarray,player and manager unrest, Rumours of RvP putting in a transfer request in Jan, Zaha sleeping with Moyes daughter. Looks like everything is imploding. Moyes seems as confused as the players.

Perfect combinations what every LFC supported wanted :D
 
First home losses to:

West Brom in 35 years
Everton in 21 years
Newcastle in 40 years.
All in a month.

#MoyesIn

Although I don't really know what's going on at MUFC. From what I've seen there isn't a clear system or style that Moyes is trying to play, he just picks 11 players and tells them to go out and play football. I believe if you guys were to sign a decent midfield partner for Carrick (someone like Gundogan?) thing's would get much better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X