Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I couldnt be bothered to watch this game, thought I was expected a goal fest. End of the day Balls of Fury was a better bet to watch :D
 
I think they're taking it more on the fact that Tosic is having a hard time adjusting to England.

I seriously doubt the reason is anything other than the fact that United are financially screwed.
 
what? he's just getting loaned back for the rest of the season... United has plenty of options in midfield now that most of the guys are back from injury etc...

having him come to united and sit around would dent his confidence...
 
what? he's just getting loaned back for the rest of the season... United has plenty of options in midfield now that most of the guys are back from injury etc...

having him come to united and sit around would dent his confidence...

No the deal is off as it stands.

Aside from the fact that United have few options in midfield of any real quality, United have now screwed over a young player who seems to have a great future.

The whole thing is a massive mess of the Glazer's making.
 
Ljajic is a future star and we needed him at Manchester United!

i can't believe we actually blew the deal and embarrassed Adem in front of the whole world....

I am really pissed of.
 
No the deal is off as it stands.

Aside from the fact that United have few options in midfield of any real quality, United have now screwed over a young player who seems to have a great future.

The whole thing is a massive mess of the Glazer's making.

Carrick, Fletcher, Anderson, Scholes, Giggs. Few options? You're having a laugh. We won the League three times in a row with that midfield. Also, don't forget that Hargreaves will make a comeback eventually.

It's got nothing to do with the Glazers, the decision would lie solely with the manager.

Ljajic is a future star and we needed him at Manchester United!

i can't believe we actually blew the deal and embarrassed Adem in front of the whole world....

I am really pissed of.

Who the hell is this guy compared to United? I can't believe you think you know better than one of the best managers the Premier League has ever seen.
 
Hopefully a routine win at West Ham today...Put some pressure on Chelski for the late kick off...

Maybe City can do us a favour. With their defence, I don't fancy them though :o
 
Just watched the United vs West Ham game.

United are playing awful but still find themselves 1 - 0 up. West Ham are playing poor as well.

Surprised how average United are playing.
 
It's going well so far.

Talk about a makeshift defence. Wow. Next goal is crucial. Can't see West Ham scoring to be honest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X