South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I hope he gets fit soon , our midfield quite honestly looks dead without him.
Says a lot that he's made such an impact so soon.
Carrick played like a beast on Tuesday, knowing him for so long HE SHOULD NOT START against City... I could be wrong
If thats Carrick playing like a beast - it really shows how crap he is..Carrick played like a beast on Tuesday, knowing him for so long HE SHOULD NOT START against City... I could be wrong
If thats Carrick playing like a beast - it really shows how crap he is..
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)This
I don't take too much from Tuesdays game , the opposition were defending extremely deep thus giving him ample time on the ball ,..this won't be the same when City come along for obvious reasons.
Micah Richards said:Manchester City defender Micah Richards believes Manchester United are 'frightened' of their cross-town rivals as the two clubs prepare for their Premier League showdown on Sunday.
Richards believes that after years of living in United's shadow, league leaders City are perfectly positioned to supplant their more successful neighbours as the dominant force in English football.
'United now know, much as they won't say it, that we are a genuine threat to them,' the 23-year-old England international told the Manchester Evening News.
United fear City says City's Richards
'United now know, much as they won't say it, that we are a genuine threat to them,' the 23-year-old England international told the Manchester Evening News.
Except that SAF has already said it. A few times.
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)
Why the hell would he run with the ball? He‘s a def. mid. and last time I checked they are the last people you want running with the ball.
Sent from my LG-P350 using MyBroadband Android App
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)
14h30Kick off is at 14:55 right? As they have the 30 min build up?