Official Man United Supporters' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carrick played like a beast on Tuesday, knowing him for so long HE SHOULD NOT START against City... I could be wrong
 
I hope he gets fit soon , our midfield quite honestly looks dead without him.

Says a lot that he's made such an impact so soon.

Yeah he's got a bright future ahead of him.

Carrick played like a beast on Tuesday, knowing him for so long HE SHOULD NOT START against City... I could be wrong

Yeah I never said it, but I was impressed with Carrick on Tuesday. Did a good job playing deep and also had some fantastic passes.
 
Carrick played like a beast on Tuesday, knowing him for so long HE SHOULD NOT START against City... I could be wrong
If thats Carrick playing like a beast - it really shows how crap he is..
 
If thats Carrick playing like a beast - it really shows how crap he is..

This
I don't take too much from Tuesdays game , the opposition were defending extremely deep thus giving him ample time on the ball ,..this won't be the same when City come along for obvious reasons.
 
If SAF feels Cleverly is fit enough ,I'd love to see the Fletcher -Cleverly midfield axis otherwise ,itl prob be Fletch and ando.
 
This
I don't take too much from Tuesdays game , the opposition were defending extremely deep thus giving him ample time on the ball ,..this won't be the same when City come along for obvious reasons.
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)
 
United fear City says City's Richards

Micah Richards said:
Manchester City defender Micah Richards believes Manchester United are 'frightened' of their cross-town rivals as the two clubs prepare for their Premier League showdown on Sunday.

Richards believes that after years of living in United's shadow, league leaders City are perfectly positioned to supplant their more successful neighbours as the dominant force in English football.

'United now know, much as they won't say it, that we are a genuine threat to them,' the 23-year-old England international told the Manchester Evening News.
 
301222_2498372867805_1507392530_32703435_504638309_n.jpg
 
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)

Why the hell would he run with the ball? He's a def. mid. and last time I checked they are the last people you want running with the ball.

Sent from my LG-P350 using MyBroadband Android App
 
Last edited:
Why the hell would he run with the ball? He‘s a def. mid. and last time I checked they are the last people you want running with the ball.

Sent from my LG-P350 using MyBroadband Android App

Don't bother :)
 
Exactly - he was slow, able to defend here and there (given the tempo of the attacking opposition), He still passes back more often than not, I didnt see him run with the ball at all and the entire team was ****e even with him having a so-called good game (so much for that)

What? what you smoking? Without him Ogalati would have scored twice... he made crucial interceptions... wait did you watch the same match :p
 
Seriously wtf is Ando on the pitch???
He keeps giving the ball away... same could be said about Nani's Crosses!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X