Bebe in the United squad coming to SA, I might just buy a ticket now,![]()
Seriously? I've never seen him play. Then again neither has Sir Alex.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Bebe in the United squad coming to SA, I might just buy a ticket now,![]()
Bebe in the United squad coming to SA, I might just buy a ticket now,![]()
Seriously? I've never seen him play. Then again neither has Sir Alex.
haha where is the squad list
no euro players and cleverly and giggs tho
atleast we get to see scholes again
and kagawa
tbh i dont know half the guys there
Really?? I only don't know of or haven't seen maybe 3 or 4 of them. To be honest though for the bit part supporter (which is probably a majority), a lot of these players would never have been heard of, so I guess it could be a little disappointing.
Still getting to see the 2 new signings (especially Kagawa) as well as some of the bigger names like Ferdinand, Scholes, Valencia etc. should be enough to excite the crowd.
yeah have never seen the 2nd team guys in action ...
i hardly watch the league cup games unless its against a big team and never ever watch mutv or reserve games
It's a pity the Ajax squad is so depleted, by selling off all there stars. But lets hope its a good game.
Maybe Ajax pulls off what Crystal Palace did last year in the League and this Ill actually be able to celebrate the goal
Vidic has been declared fit for the start of the new season![]()
United players meeting fans and signing autographs at Moses Mabhida.
furk it im missing that on friday night
gief me your trainig ticket!!!