Official Modern Warfare 2 Discussion Thread

Woot, got a new hassle free way of getting updated at RIG and it works so well that we had a full server last night (in other words, it's a very noob friendly guide, lol). Coupled with a few other things, we'll resurrect it enough to last until Black Ops comes :D

I assume the guide is up on the RIG server? ;)
 
As I understand it some prat gave some of my clan mates a hard time last night. I have my suspicions that it is an individual I kicked from SoS for hacking in the first place... Now he is dragging our names through the mud in a lame ass attempt to get attention. Let me state it emphatically here - as I know there is a big MW2 following - not ONE of my team members hack. If he even looks a little suspect he will be kicked. If anybody has a comment about one of the players in SoS I would appreciate it if you come and discuss it with me directly and not with other MBB members or members of the community. Just because you live 600km away don't think I won't get in my car and come kick your arse.
 
SoS are all gits and twats!


WTF_hax_Things_You_Have_to_Just_LOL_at-s500x318-10895.jpg

















































































JJ I have never even played y'all :p
 
As I understand it some prat gave some of my clan mates a hard time last night. I have my suspicions that it is an individual I kicked from SoS for hacking in the first place... Now he is dragging our names through the mud in a lame ass attempt to get attention. Let me state it emphatically here - as I know there is a big MW2 following - not ONE of my team members hack. If he even looks a little suspect he will be kicked. If anybody has a comment about one of the players in SoS I would appreciate it if you come and discuss it with me directly and not with other MBB members or members of the community. Just because you live 600km away don't think I won't get in my car and come kick your arse.

Barcode? or whatever name he goes by now...

lol's... I had a camp fest last night... eish the guys were not happy with me!!! But thats what we are good at!!! I would say half of SOS "strategically position" themselves to cover the other half that run and gun! thats why we win!
 
Jip...

Wasn't much in the mood to play last night. Getting tired of MW2 now. Think I am going to play BFBC2 for a while until I feel like playing again. Some people are just getting to me lately and chasing my blood pressure up to hell and gone.

Good luck for today bud, please let me know as soon as you hear anything, kay?
 
SoS are all gits and twats!


http://files.sharenator.com/WTF_hax_Things_You_Have_to_Just_LOL_at-s500x318-10895.jpg

JJ I have never even played y'all :p[/QUOTE]

;) Just glad I didn't see this post yesterday... Might have made a massive poephol out of myself! LOL...
 
Jip...

Wasn't much in the mood to play last night. Getting tired of MW2 now. Think I am going to play BFBC2 for a while until I feel like playing again. Some people are just getting to me lately and chasing my blood pressure up to hell and gone.

Good luck for today bud, please let me know as soon as you hear anything, kay?

Thanx man ... will do!

Ja last night I got called a lot of names... I don't care tho!

BTW Stonecold posted a link for new gameplay types in Black Ops http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_8mPoloBo ... freakin awesome stuff
 
Last edited:
I saw that this morning, can't watch it at work though... YouBoob is blocked...
 
As I understand it some prat gave some of my clan mates a hard time last night. I have my suspicions that it is an individual I kicked from SoS for hacking in the first place... Now he is dragging our names through the mud in a lame ass attempt to get attention. Let me state it emphatically here - as I know there is a big MW2 following - not ONE of my team members hack. If he even looks a little suspect he will be kicked. If anybody has a comment about one of the players in SoS I would appreciate it if you come and discuss it with me directly and not with other MBB members or members of the community. Just because you live 600km away don't think I won't get in my car and come kick your arse.
I always wondered whether you were the Slaughter from SoS and now I know. :)

I even asked EvilZombie whether he knows if it is you, posting as JoeSlaughter on MYBB, but he thought not. We had a little get together in Somerset on Saturday. It was very cool to put some names to faces and Zombie is a really nice guy, though we haven't totally converted him yet, as he still supports the Bulls. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to know whether the culprit mentioned above, is the one I brought to your attention a few months ago? I thought I was wrong about that one and have felt a little bad since then.
 
Hey code... yep, smee!!!! :)

Jip, the same individual. Although we didn't have definitive proof of hax we can to a mutual agreement that he should rather f@ck off. Now he is telling anyone who will listen how badly WE hack and that there is even a video of us on Youboob. I asked him to give me the link, but obviously there isn't one so he just keeps quiet.

I heard about your get together, sounds like you guys had some fun! Pity we are slightly removed, would have loved to arrange something similar for the SoS guys... We are a little scattered though, Durbs, Capetoon, Pietersburg, Joburg, Toti... All over the show! If I ever go down to the South I will give you guys a call though, maybe we can get together...
 
You SoS guys aren't haxers, just camp and n00btube a lot. ;)

Thats our specialty! Running and gunning is too hap hazard... but a strategic position that requires hefty concentration and nice silencer on a long barreled gun is hard work! But we always have Radeon & Hydr@, they run / gun & tube with the best of them!

lol @ Kyubi ... you guys can snipe just as well!!!
 
Hey code... yep, smee!!!! :)
Hehe. Cool!

JoeSlaughter said:
Jip, the same individual. Although we didn't have definitive proof of hax we can to a mutual agreement that he should rather f@ck off. Now he is telling anyone who will listen how badly WE hack and that there is even a video of us on Youboob. I asked him to give me the link, but obviously there isn't one so he just keeps quiet.
Aah OK. I make very sure before voicing my opinion on the subject at hand and I spectated him for quite some time. There were some tracking through walls and at the time [DSW]Banana agreed with me after also spectating him. That's why I whispered my suspicions to you quiet like.

JoeSlaughter said:
I heard about your get together, sounds like you guys had some fun! Pity we are slightly removed, would have loved to arrange something similar for the SoS guys... We are a little scattered though, Durbs, Capetoon, Pietersburg, Joburg, Toti... All over the show! If I ever go down to the South I will give you guys a call though, maybe we can get together...
Anytime you're down South and don't give me a call, I'd be very pissed indeed. :)
 
Hell code, u & Slaughts are cunfussin me... who we discussing here? BTW I play as SirFooK'nG...

tnx Mephisto ;) ... thats me u talkin bout! (but only on big maps like Afghan & Fuel)
 
Last edited:
Hell code, u & Slaughts are cunfussin me... who we discussing here? BTW I play as SirFooK'nG...
You confuse too easily. :) The name was mentioned earlier on this page or the previous. Not sure if Slaughter wants to keep it on the low down. I caught you briefly the other night for a game and remember having to apologize for accidentally putting a bullet in your head.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X