Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

The Blues have royally fscked over my SuperBru for years now. I've tried going with my gut; I've tried going with home-ground advantage; I've tried on paper who is the best?; I've tried to pick based on form; I've tried stats calculations; I've also tried making a call and picking the opposite to happen.

They just hate me...:cry:
 
The Blues have royally fscked over my SuperBru for years now. I've tried going with my gut; I've tried going with home-ground advantage; I've tried on paper who is the best?; I've tried to pick based on form; I've tried stats calculations; I've also tried making a call and picking the opposite to happen.

They just hate me...:cry:

Haha, the Blues could have been Les Bleus.
 
I am the Blues Whisperer:

WAS: Highlanders won by 8
CALLED: Blues by 14


WAS: Blues won by 11 (over Crusaders)
CALLED: Blues by 3

WAS: Bulls won by 16
CALLED: Bulls by 5

WAS: Lions by 3
CALLED: Lions by 4

WAS: Blues won by 10 (over Cheetahs)
CALLED: Blues by 5

WAS: Blues won by 18
CALLED: Highlanders by 5

WAS: Brumbies won by 17
CALLED: Brumbies by 6

WAS: Hurricanes won by 19
CALLED: Blues by 3


WAS: Blues won by 8 (over Waretards)
CALLED: Blues by 2

6/9 is not too bad on the mutton-loving, cousin-marrying, cock-eating hillbillies.
 
Sharks were bound to be exposed sooner or later. Played poorly for awhile now, far too many knock-ons.
 
Ouch.... Non-Existent defence from the Sharks there.

Just about doubled their missing tackles stats in 5 seconds of play.
 
I had a feeling we were gonna throw this one away. The injured bench that's almost a team's worth was reason alone .... our 3rd stringers are absolute balls (yes, I'm looking at you 4-5-10 especially) and the rest of the team looked dead on their feet for the last 2 weeks already. Overplayed and bad, bad rotation once again rearing it's head.
 
Terrible handling and kicking from the guppies.

Highlanders played really well. Capitalised on each and every scoring opportunity.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X