Arzy
Honorary Master
Not a single person who got that right in any of my pools 
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What a piss-poor performance from my team!
Knock knock.
Who's there?
JP Petersen
Not a single person who got that right in any of my pools![]()
add me to that list. Fücks my super bru up
Hmm. Sobering defeat. Definitely doesn't look like log leaders.
I predict a quite unhappy DJ... and M_H...![]()
because of course only Sharks fans could possibly hate a loss ..........![]()
Yeah, that's what I said.
Yeah, I'm as a big a Stormers fan as the next guy but based on log position I wouldn't mind seeing the Cheetahs win!!Will be a glorious weekend if the Stormers win. Come on boys!![]()
Yeah, I'm as a big a Stormers fan as the next guy but based on log position I wouldn't mind seeing the Cheetahs win!!
TBH Cheetahs rugby always draw the short straw! Of all the top tier provinces theirs get plundered of its resources the most. I feel sorry for them in a way...
You must admit, the Cheetahs are playing some pretty rugby.
You must admit, the Cheetahs are playing some pretty rugby.