Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

What a piss-poor performance from my team!

Agreed. The lacked passion and lacked lustre. Going through the motions almost. An embarrassing last. Not a performance expected of this franchise.

I am sure they'll get a good rollicking from Jake.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

JP Petersen

Spot on. Sums up his game perfectly.

Not a single person who got that right in any of my pools :p

Probably described as an insane upset.
 
Will be a glorious weekend if the Stormers win. Come on boys! :D
Yeah, I'm as a big a Stormers fan as the next guy but based on log position I wouldn't mind seeing the Cheetahs win!!

TBH Cheetahs rugby always draw the short straw! Of all the top tier provinces theirs get plundered of its resources the most. I feel sorry for them in a way...
 
Yeah, I'm as a big a Stormers fan as the next guy but based on log position I wouldn't mind seeing the Cheetahs win!!

TBH Cheetahs rugby always draw the short straw! Of all the top tier provinces theirs get plundered of its resources the most. I feel sorry for them in a way...

The Cheetahs struggle to retain some of its players, yes. But perhaps they should try harder to retain them. In a sense, it is their own fault. Here's looking at you Cheetahs' management
 
Possibly!!

Can't help but wonder what a marvel a Cheetahs backline sporting Ruan Pienaar, Johan Goosen, Paul Jordaan and Frans Steyn would be.

What about a loose trio of Duane, Heinrich and Juan Smit?

Or a front row of Bissie, Jannie and Coenie??!!!

Imagine having Reinach, Michael Claasens and Piet Van Zyl as your cover for 9?

Grey College produces them and the rest of the world poaches them...
 
No doubt! Looks impressive doesn't it. Players week go where the money is. Loyalty in sport is just a 7 letter word. There are a few exceptions though but they are few and far between
 
After that pathetic performance against the Cheetahs I guess I should have predicted that the Highlanders would slaughter us.

Dire, unimaginative, outdated gameplan.

It's going to be a long overseas tour I think.
 
Last edited:
You must admit, the Cheetahs are playing some pretty rugby.

They are, but those last minute handling errors almost define their attack. If they could finish, they'd be unstoppable when they play like this...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X