Official Super Rugby 2014 Thread

As much as I want the Sharks to beat the Crusaders I'm not willing to stuff my Superbru up for it.

Based on current form the Crusaders are going to slaughter us.

I predict that the Sharks will try a more expansive game plan, fail to score points and start kicking the ball away in frustration. The Crusaders will run at us and have a field day, scoring a 4 try bonus point.
 
Last edited:
As much as I want the Sharks to beat the Crusaders I'm not willing to stuff my Superbru up for it.

Based on current form the Crusaders are going to slaughter us.

I predict that the Sharks will try a more expansive game plan, fail to score points and start kicking the ball away in frustration. The Crusaders will run at us and have a field day, scoring a 4 try bonus point.

The Reds also tried that... Although I don't think you can do much else but trying to outscore them. If you hunker down and try to defend your way to a victory you'll lose. The Crusaders are one of the more patient teams. Able to hold onto the ball and wait for an opportunity.

Dagg isn't playing, so I think kicking will work better than it would have were he there. Still very risky, though. McNichol is finding his stride and Nadolo is a powerful runner.
 
As much as I want the Sharks to beat the Crusaders I'm not willing to stuff my Superbru up for it.

Based on current form the Crusaders are going to slaughter us.

I predict that the Sharks will try a more expansive game plan, fail to score points and start kicking the ball away in frustration. The Crusaders will run at us and have a field day, scoring a 4 try bonus point.

You're really not fooling anyone ....... as if anything else would be expected from you. Still got a reserve of champagne for every time the Sharks lose ye ;)

Fakeass 'supporters'
 
You're really not fooling anyone ....... as if anything else would be expected from you. Still got a reserve of champagne for every time the Sharks lose ye ;)

Fakeass 'supporters'

I'm a supporter , not a blind supporter.

I expect better from my team.

A team with the Sharks budget and players should not be winning "ugly" and delivering performances like they did against the Brumbies.
 
Last edited:
That's got to be a red card! SWAK!

For the love of God Deysel?! This is not high school rugby?! What a d00s!

Do the players of today still not f**king realize that there's cameras everywhere?! :mad:
He's let his team down badly and now they have to play the rest of the game with one man short.

...no point in watching any further.
 
Last edited:
The problem is a combination of Deysel being a retard and the referees having a blind spot lfor the Crusader's off the ball bulls#!t.
 
We're a man down and yet we insist on kicking and giving the Crusaders all the possession.

How about holding onto the ball, building up some phases and putting them under pressure?
 
I actually agree with Bob, the blind spot stuff is bs and I cannot for the life of me understand how they are getting away with it so blatantly. Macau-cau lies on our side of every.bloody.ruck and nada happens.

Reinach has done more damage than Deysel though, the twat cannot do anything rugby related and it makes me sad that the only backup to him we have is Mcleod :(
 
Sharks have done well considering their handicap!! Thought that was a bit of a soft red!! Sader player made a meal of it!! Naturally it would be red for the Saffer! Yellow would have been ample punishment without totally fcking up the spectacle!!
 
Reinach has done more damage than Deysel though, the twat cannot do anything rugby related and it makes me sad that the only backup to him we have is Mcleod :(

Reinach was looking like a Bok prior to getting injured. Since then he has battled to regain form! Maybe it's also got something to do with the Sharks pack not asserting themselves like they were earlier on in the season and in last seasons CC.

Bet White wishes he could entice Kockott back to Durbs! What the Sharks would give for him right now?
 
Deysel might as well have fractured that cheats skull.

But this is what happens when rugby isn't about the first infringement.

Just look at what they did off the ball before Sithole scored his try.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X