clickme
Well-Known Member
where can I download adb?
Managed to get back to stock kernel now from the voodoo666. just want to try a couple more times to make sure.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
where can I download adb?
where can I download adb?
ive got that. Just need to install.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Managed to get back to stock kernel now from the voodoo666. just want to try a couple more times to make sure.
edit
okay if you gonna install, after its installed run the sdk-manager. Then sorry can't remember exactly now, but you must select sdk-tools under available package and update that. Can't remember the download size but took me quite a while when i downloaded that. Or otherwise if you are low on bandwith just wait bit more. Sorry
Ive got uncapped. So it can download as much as it wants
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Just shows the white writing when you switch on and reboots and reboots and so on. No vibrating.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Sorry if you just please confirm that when you boot into recovery mode with voodoo666 installed under voodoo lagfix. At the bottom is say Voodoo lagfix is actually : Disable. Next Boot : Disabled. /system lagfix conversion : no. Debug mode : no
Why I am asking is when i tried it the first time, I selected to disable all the lagfixes. But it never actually did one of them. And thats when I got stuck Samsung Gt-9000 logo on the screen. With it disabled I have no problem flashing the kernel with sgs kernel flasher. But if Voodo lagfix is enabled or /system lagfix conversion is on. then i always get stuck at booting. SO if you can just double double check please
eish i loaded voodoo but did not enable lagfix but no I feel stupid because it was enabled Automatically. **** sorry dude. i wasted your time by not checking i'm sorry
Now... How do I unroot? I take that your phone was rooted when you made a backup of your kernel. Cause now superuser will be there even if i do a factory reset?
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
eish i loaded voodoo but did not enable lagfix but no I feel stupid because it was enabled Automatically. **** sorry dude. i wasted your time by not checking i'm sorry
LOL, I was going to ask if you had switched off lag-fix, but thought it was a silly question. Kewl!
Rooted or just the superuser icon?
mmm both? I want it clean for warranty purposes.
Want the Rom files clean? Or just on your phone for now when you take it back?
Just so that i can get it repaired.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
Easiest way would be Super one click root, connect phone and click unroot ?
Sweet. Thanks. You helped me alot today and ive learnt alot.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
No problem. As long as everything is still working. Think my phone will self destruct if I just think about flashing another kernel today.
Edit
And at least now I also know that it works on other phones and not just my own.