OpenOffice 3.2 sneak preview

Nod

Executive Member
Source: http://linuxcrunch.com/content/sneak-preview-new-openoffice-32-part-1
The last developer milestone ( DEV300m60) of OpenOffice.org has been released. The next version of OpenOffice.org 3.2 has more than 42 features and 167 enhancements . The final version is expected to be available at the end of November 2009.

Many companies have contributed to this version like RedHat , RedFlag and IBM, making OpenOffice more stable and useful. I couldn't stop myself from seeing new features and enjoying them. So I downloaded DEV300m60 version. After playing with it for many days I could say that OpenOffice developers have done very good work in it. Well done !

The improved MS Office document support should help to interact better with people stuck on MS Office.

F

Fudzy

Default paper sizes:

This is also a cool feature. In my country the default PaperSize is A4 not letter.

WOW! What a feature! Somebody oughta warn Microsoft.

Nod

Executive Member
WOW! What a feature! Somebody oughta warn Microsoft.

You might not like FOSS for some reason, but I'm sure that other people might find it useful to know that there are a new release of OOo forthcoming.

If you don't like it, fine. I really don't care what you think on this matter, as it is clear that you don't intent to bring anything constructive to the table.

Other Pineapple Smurf

Honorary Master
My reason for using OpenOffice is that I'm not stuck to an OS and not because it is free. I would use M$ Office if it where available on Linux (not interested in running Cedega to get it working).