PC Link Computers: Legit?

Def-e-nition

Sent an email to the Payfast support address with proof of all communications I had with those scum.

hello@payfast.help <hello@payfast.help>;

Also pointed to all the Google reviews and Hellopeter reviews.
Well. it appears that I might be owing you some beer.
spoke to payfast:and this is the way forward.
I will be contacted at 16h30, and a reversal on the payment, will be carried out in the next few days .

Thanks to you .

I presume, therefore, that their longevity is guaranteed through this, owing to certain clients simply demanding a refund in this manner ,thereby keeping the dogs at bay .

Support @payfast.co.za , for those people wanting to speak to payfast, concerning payments for goods not delivered/promised/delayed/gatvol .

Thank you hellhound 105.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
Well. it appears that I might be owing you some beer.
spoke to payfast:and this is the way forward.
I will be contacted at 16h30, and a reversal on the payment, will be carried out in the next few days .

Thanks to you .

I presume, therefore, that their longevity is guaranteed through this, owing to certain clients simply demanding a refund in this manner ,thereby keeping the dogs at bay .

Support @payfast.co.za , for those people wanting to speak to payfast, concerning payments for goods not delivered/promised/delayed/gatvol .

Thank you hellhound 105.
No thanks needed,

Just let more people know about this method whenever a company is being cnuts.

airborne

Honorary Master
If Payfast refunds an order payment where are they getting the money from themselves?

Def-e-nition

No thanks needed,

Just let more people know about this method whenever a company is being cnuts.
Already on it .
Reporting them to Payfast at 16h30. They're going to call me , requesting some details. I told them it would be in their best interests to distance themselves as a means of payment in future, as i have , to no avail , tried having their website shut down . That site is channeling countless innocent victim's money into their bank account .
Simply telling each plaintiff to 'request a refund via e mail " , is a nifty fruitless sidestep .

The noose is slowly tightening . Whatever the reason for it closing, they could at least, have the decency to switch off their site for new orders .
But No ........

mojoman

Expert Member
Just shows how you can operate a scam site and have no problems....118 pages on HP...

shadow_man

Executive Member
Already on it .
Reporting them to Payfast at 16h30. They're going to call me , requesting some details. I told them it would be in their best interests to distance themselves as a means of payment in future, as i have , to no avail , tried having their website shut down . That site is channeling countless innocent victim's money into their bank account .
Simply telling each plaintiff to 'request a refund via e mail " , is a nifty fruitless sidestep .

The noose is slowly tightening . Whatever the reason for it closing, they could at least, have the decency to switch off their site for new orders .
But No ........
Payfast don't give a ****. They repeatedly let scammy scummy companies trade despite numerous complaints.

That being said:
pclink is legit the .co.za domain is for stuff in stock in the country, the .com domain is for imports - which is where most of their delays come from (and why people get so frustrated). I bought a Corsair mouse and Keyboard from them last year and their service was great (but it's luck of the draw and depends if imported stock or not).

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
Payfast don't give a ****. They repeatedly let scammy scummy companies trade despite numerous complaints.

That being said:
pclink is legit the .co.za domain is for stuff in stock in the country, the .com domain is for imports - which is where most of their delays come from (and why people get so frustrated). I bought a Corsair mouse and Keyboard from them last year and their service was great (but it's luck of the draw and depends if imported stock or not).
Co.za is also a huge scam if you see what people are saying here, carb, hp etc

RedViking

Nord of the South

That being said:
If they are in any way related. The ZA shop should be used and held accountable to follow through with legal proceedings. It is unacceptable.

Def-e-nition

That being said:
thanks shadow .
I hear you .
Fastpay are now Conducting their own investigation into the Matter , and I will either receive my parcel or be refunded.
I told them i am not willing to wait any longer. I really Do not mind, Waiting : the trouble is the no feedback part
If it beyond their control : they need to alert clients, instead of leaving them high n dry, worried Stiff the item isnt arriving.
A refund might seem to be a win , but in my view, the item , rather than the Refund , would be firt prize.
They do not answer their e mails , and when fastpay tried to mail them they were given an "out of office" Message.
Had a good chuckle after that . ..

Intox

A refund might seem to be a win , but in my view, the item , rather than the Refund , would be firt prize.
They do not answer their e mails , and when fastpay tried to mail them they were given an "out of office" Message.
Had a good chuckle after that . ..
A refund is first prize, take it asap and count yourself lucky then buy somewhere else.

If the hello peter reports are to be believed then their offices are getting packed up.
The retail shop has is already closed down confirmed by others who have gone there in person to Kyalami Corner.

Last edited:

[XC] Oj101

Dealer
The owner’s wife passed away a week or two ago. Doesn’t excuse years of bad service though.

b1scu1t

So I reported my issue to cgso.co.za cgso.org.za (Edit: mistake in URL) on the 15th March 2022.
Yesterday got a reply with this feedback from this "Dehan Williams" dumbass:

"Good day.
The client placed a order the 10th of Feb.
my delivery is max 45 working days.
Therefor i can not process a refund for the client.
Cancelling the order will result in a handling fee."

So they even lie to say I placed the order on 10 FEB when a invoice easily shows 10 Jan.

What inbred bunch are these clowns at PC Link?

"My delivery is max 45 working days"?!
And now this "handling fee" BS?!

These failed "human beings" easily pocketed probably couple R100k already. Should all should be locked up

Last edited: