Pitbull's guide to the Gräfenberg spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitbull

Verboten
Anyway, lets just put this thread to rest. Feel free to try the OP and feel free to share and positive negative findings with me in PM if need be. Maybe just success would work for me. Seeing that this is clearly a hush hush subject maybe best to be done via PM or a social section.

Anyway let me know if this changed your love life if you didn't know before this thread :)

killadoob

Honorary Master
Yes, now it's suitably subtle enough for people to click on and be shocked, instead of being shocked from the outset. Somehow I doubt the issue at hand was ever the title, but rather the content...
Bwhahahaha, that's i have found the most amusing thing DJ, is that someone found the thread a problem not the title bwhahahaha. Seriously that old title was hardly shock worthy :p

Mila that's very true, pg 16 but the amount of amazing comedy in there was worthy of the 18snl award :), flippin awesome movie that one, need to find a girl who screws like that :p

Pit stop being so worried what people think, make a thread and enjoy it dude. Your very submissive today :p

Last edited:

Keeper

Honorary Master
We are learning a lot from you Pitbull you more experienced than what I am.
:D

i'm sorry...that's just funny to me.

dude - they way i'm summing you up is u haven't really gone out and really lived on the edge.

i'm guessing you don't really go out drinking every weekend, etc ?

Richard - you should phone a couple of ur mates this weekend and see how much you can drink at a club (not too wasted though) and have a blast - and don't you dare chicken out on trying to pick up chicks. I'm not suggesting this, i'm telling you!

life is short hey....

DJ...

Banned
Bwhahahaha, that's i have found the most amusing thing DJ, is that someone found the thread a problem not the title bwhahahaha. Seriously that old title was hardly shock worthy :p
Didn't offend me. I don't have an issue discussing g-spots or any other sexual issues. IMO it is pretty prudish to not discuss them. Although there is a valid point to be made and that is mybb will be blocked by companies should sexually explicit topics become the norm...

Keeper

Honorary Master
Didn't offend me. I don't have an issue discussing g-spots or any other sexual issues. IMO it is pretty prudish to not discuss them. Although there is a valid point to be made and that is mybb will be blocked by companies should sexually explicit topics become the norm...
hey...sex sells, mkay... :D

Pitbull

Verboten

Mila that's very true, pg 16 but the amount of amazing comedy in there was worthy of the 18snl award :), flippin awesome movie that one, need to find a girl who screws like that :p

Pit stop being so worried what people think, make a thread and enjoy it dude. Your very submissive today :p
I only have one weakness in life...... woman :eek:

Thus the reason I'm so submissive :p

The complaint originated from a female thus I stated my case but need to back down now. It's not worth it losing a female forumite because of my thread even if the thread was for the greater good. It's best to just let it go and start it from scratch in a place more suited for the discussion at hand.

Maybe a blog or something. Dono yet, if only the forum covered for posts like these. I do feel relasionships covered it but I was clearly misunderstanding the subsection.

Will see what happens. But I'll be the lesser in this case. Fighting with a woman only has 2 outcomes.

1. The man loses
2. The man wins but loses much more.

That is a true fact of life.

eek

Expert Member
I only have one weakness in life...... woman :eek:

Thus the reason I'm so submissive :p

The complaint originated from a female thus I stated my case but need to back down now. It's not worth it losing a female forumite because of my thread even if the thread was for the greater good. It's best to just let it go and start it from scratch in a place more suited for the discussion at hand.

Maybe a blog or something. Dono yet, if only the forum covered for posts like these. I do feel relasionships covered it but I was clearly misunderstanding the subsection.

Will see what happens. But I'll be the lesser in this case. Fighting with a woman only has 2 outcomes.

1. The man loses

More truth you won't find on this forum! :D

Last edited:

MielieSpoor

Expert Member
Fighting with a woman only has 2 outcomes.

1. The man loses

2 = The man still loose!

My wife always tells me there are two rules:
1. She's always right
2. If she's wrong, refer to rule no. 1.

Comes down to what you said above, but I have learned not to argue about her two rules...

Gazer

Expert Member
O and another thing guys :D

Pls don't get in bed at night and expect to get nookie. Start from the morning already, make sexy remarks at your wife/GF what ever. Send her inviting and juicy e-mails during the day and set the mood for when you get home. Don't just do your normal thing you do every day and expect some action when you get to bed. Work on it, some days work on it for a day or 2 it will come :) I do it often and get exactly what I want when I want it.

I thought it died down once I got married but later realised why. We get to a point where we as men just expect it to happen with out any real effort. Once I realised the problem I have been very lucky ;)
+1

That's good advice!

guest2013-1

I think some women have and some don't...
Hey Mila, thats a myth. All women have a gspot. Those who don't know how to find them and those who do. It's not always in the exact same spot and it takes a bit of feeling around for it

PitBull (I'm going to read this entire thread later)

to add onto your OP:

a) Make sure the woman is aroused enough (foreplay is key!!)
b) Don't start off too eager (the rapid movement comes in later). Start off slowly.

Most of the time if you're too early in touching it too roughly it will feel like you want to urinate (not the guys, the girls)

If it feels like that you need to continue foreplay and clitoral stimulation. (I usually retract my fingers entirely and start teasing with only my mouth)

TMI but **** it works like a charm

Made out with this chick and things got hot and heavy. Afterwards she said she never had someone find her gspot so fast before. ;)

Okay enough with the overshare now.... go play nice :D

Keeper

Honorary Master
ugh...

this thread is turning ugly now, with people confessing their "adventures"

Keeper

Honorary Master
Most of the time if you're too early in touching it too roughly it will feel like you want to urinate (not the guys, the girls)
how did you come to THIS conclusion though? do you also have a clit, or did you google it one night, or did a few women say "ehmm...that's enough for now thanx, I need to go eh.......erm...pee...or something.."

guest2013-1

how did you come to THIS conclusion though? do you also have a clit, or did you google it one night, or did a few women say "ehmm...that's enough for now thanx, I need to go eh.......erm...pee...or something.."

not to sound insulting but not all of us are virgins ;)

the way I came to the conclusion was that she told me how it felt. my ex in particular wanted to experience the whole body shaking earth shattering type orgasm a woman gets when stimulated there.

she wasn't relaxed enough (tense because she was very conscious about her body and felt there was something wrong with her) so yea...

plus SHE was the one that read up on the internet before and kind of suggested that she wanted to try and find it for other purposes (I will shield your young fragile little mind from what she said)

Lord Anubis

Expert Member
To be fair, women also need to know about male prostate stimulation. Pitbull are you willing/able to share your insertion experiance and give us your pearls of wisdom on this too?

Last edited:

Keeper

Honorary Master
To be fair, women also need to know about male prostate stimulation. Pitbull are you willing/able to share your insertion experiance and give us your pearls of wisdom on this too?
LOL @ "Pearls of wisdom"

pun intended?:confused: :D

Edit: and pitbull - please don't - he's only kidding......I hope :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.