yip, no farina brand but some caputo brand which available only for 25Kg. We hardly make pizza once a month, if that so was looking for 2kg or something.![]()
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
yip, no farina brand but some caputo brand which available only for 25Kg. We hardly make pizza once a month, if that so was looking for 2kg or something.![]()
Thanks, got unbleached flour on faithful nature site where I have account. May not be same but will try.![]()
Nice, personally I would rather go for this one for pizzaThanks, got unbleached flour on faithful nature site where I have account. May not be same but will try.
Thanks, out of stock at the moment.Nice, personally I would rather go for this one for pizza
What do you as an injun know about pizza ? It's round, not triangular.Nice, personally I would rather go for this one for pizza
It's based heavily on the one here - heavily because we dont have all purpose (ap) flour hereThis one looks exactly like I have seen in some famous italian YT channel (will try to find it now). Well done. Please share dough receipe details if you want to. Thanks.
I am pretty sure they are all the same. 3.5K is damn good deal.There is a sudden influx of portable gas pizza ovens on Takealot, 2 from Cadac (I think they have just slapped their logo on it and boxed it with their regulator but I could be wrong).
One from Cadac with a rotating stoneTakealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
This one is R3500 right now
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
More choice is always good! Now if only they would bring in more 16" ovens
Yeah, they generate heat by burning gas, like a braai.Gas pizza?
I’ve said it before but 16” is a better size. Price hop is however hard to justify. There is nothing special about the construction of these ovens outside of weather resistant coatings and material.There is a sudden influx of portable gas pizza ovens on Takealot, 2 from Cadac (I think they have just slapped their logo on it and boxed it with their regulator but I could be wrong).
One from Cadac with a rotating stoneTakealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
This one is R3500 right now
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
More choice is always good! Now if only they would bring in more 16" ovens
I agree 16" would be ideal, unfortunately the Koda 16 here in SA is like R16kI’ve said it before but 16” is a better size. Price hop is however hard to justify. There is nothing special about the construction of these ovens outside of weather resistant coatings and material.
On small gas bottles you need a bullnose to cadac adaptor. I use this onePlease help.
I got my milex oven but very confused now. Where TF does this go ?
View attachment 1643301
I have 4/4.5kg gas cylinder. Am I missing some attachment or something very obvious ? We hardly use gas cylinder so have nfi. That above thing will not it cylinder.
View attachment 1643303
Thanks a lot, much appreciated. One more thing if you know. I read on ooni oven demos that they don't recommend cooking this indoors. Milex doesn't mention anything like that but there is hardly anything available on milex. I wonder if it is due to HOT ness or due to general safety of gas cylinder but would be nice to know before I start using it.On small gas bottles you need a bullnose to cadac adaptor. I use this one
And another option
Same thing different brands
No problem, just remember the bullnose fitting is left hand thread so lefty tighty but I think it's written on the regulatorThanks a lot, much appreciated. One more thing if you know. I read on ooni oven demos that they don't recommend cooking this indoors. Milex doesn't mention anything like that but there is hardly anything available on milex. I wonder if it is due to HOT ness or due to general safety of gas cylinder but would be nice to know before I start using it.![]()
Discussed here a little while ago. Blue flames = clean burn. Yellow flame = higher carbon monoxide. Because pizza ovens use a long flame for heat over the top it’s going to have higher carbon monoxide but consensus seems to be as long as it’s a well ventilated area no worries.Thanks a lot, much appreciated. One more thing if you know. I read on ooni oven demos that they don't recommend cooking this indoors. Milex doesn't mention anything like that but there is hardly anything available on milex. I wonder if it is due to HOT ness or due to general safety of gas cylinder but would be nice to know before I start using it.![]()