Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
Mmmm, Pizza.

Original Post:
Pizza hut is in SA, Domino's Pizza to launch soon, if you add St Elmos, Debonairs, Panarottis and Romans Pizza to the list we are spoiled for choice!

Can things get any better as a Pizza lover?

Last edited:

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Yeah, got an Italian pizzeria around the corner from me, 2 minutes walk.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Pizza hut is in SA, Dominoes Pizza to launch soon, if you add St Elmos, Debonairs, Panarottis and Romans Pizza to the list we are spoiled for choice!

Yeah, go to a proper pizza joint.

Beachless

Executive Member
I think that makes things worse, the little private wood fired pizzerias are much better.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Pizza hut is in SA, Dominoes Pizza to launch soon, if you add St Elmos, Debonairs, Panarottis and Romans Pizza to the list we are spoiled for choice!

In SA? One lives in hope. :eek:

|tera|

Master of Messengers

Panarottis still remains the best tasting out of the lot for me. I can't remember how Pizza Hut tastes, I was too young to remember. I've never had Dominoes.

McT

The Humble Scot!
I have bookmarked this thread just for that weber pizza pic. That's epic.

Oh, and @ OP, I would not include Debonairs in the category of a decent pizza joint. For me, they may be the closest to my home, but I'd rather travel to find another pizzeria. It's just not worth their fare.

Ocali

Expert Member
Loved Pizza Hut and Dominoes when i was in the states.. awesome menus not just pizza.. will hope for the same.

its good fast food.

its not gourmet pizza, if you want that, you go to you local wood fired Pizzeria or Proper Italian joint.

Aqua_lung

Honorary Master
I have bookmarked this thread just for that weber pizza pic. That's epic.

Oh, and @ OP, I would not include Debonairs in the category of a decent pizza joint. For me, they may be the closest to my home, but I'd rather travel to find another pizzeria. It's just not worth their fare.
I've disliked debonairs for years, I still do, but I get my fix for less than R100, I'm an addict.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Pizza - the perfect movie food.
I used to frequent a local wood fired place, then discovered my wife's breadmaker has a awesome recipe for pizza dough.
Add to that our commercial grade convection oven, two of those pizza pans with the holes in the bottom, and Pizza Saturday was born.
The kids love it and we have the routine timed perfectly. And sorry to say, but it beats every gourmet pizza restaurant.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Debonairs are permanently scratched of my list. For cheese you have to ask for "double" cheese and on their triple decker "MeaTY" special" you have to scrounge around for meat, absolutely about nothing on the bottom layer.

Seriously

Honorary Master
Pizza - the perfect movie food.
I used to frequent a local wood fired place, then discovered my wife's breadmaker has a awesome recipe for pizza dough.
Add to that our commercial grade convection oven, two of those pizza pans with the holes in the bottom, and Pizza Saturday was born.
The kids love it and we have the routine timed perfectly. And sorry to say, but it beats every gourmet pizza restaurant.
Share or we dont care! ;)