Kloofvreter
Honorary Master
It was crap yes, but 4 medium pizzas for about R100?
no way I'm missing out on that, it's still Pizza![]()
Yeah, unless some of the topings are vrot, pizzas are never cotch worthy.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It was crap yes, but 4 medium pizzas for about R100?
no way I'm missing out on that, it's still Pizza![]()
Yeah, unless some of the topings are vrot, pizzas are never cotch worthy.
There is always one special person....
You sir should just stop posting in any food related thread.
Yeah, unless some of the topings are vrot, pizzas are never cotch worthy.
i thought you would eat at the sports fan. their pizza is decent.
Yeah, a classy bar it is not, but their pizzas are good.
And every now and then one has to party among the peasants![]()
They do seem to have Devils Peak on tap there which is a good thingPizza Hut Table View is now open, I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be...
They do seem to have Devils Peak on tap there which is a good thing.
Pizza Hut Table View is now open, I'm not as excited as I thought I'd be...
I see one opened up in Bedfordview, not far from Tasha's.
We are the exclusive franchisee of the Pizza Hut brand in Nigeria, Botswana, and the Western Cape of South Africa.
Here right now....waiting but did have a taster....slightly oily and definitely not Forneria Italia!
Ok.....very oily.....this is the oil I dabbed off
My money is on in/out burgers
Greasy, cheese smothered pizza? I'll be placing an order soon![]()