Kornhub
Blackburn Fan
Yeah but I did it on the gas braai. I don't trust the oven,that thing is a fire hazard waiting lolLooks like it needs a few minutes under the grill to get a bit of cheese bubbly and some char.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Yeah but I did it on the gas braai. I don't trust the oven,that thing is a fire hazard waiting lolLooks like it needs a few minutes under the grill to get a bit of cheese bubbly and some char.
That looks like a really good pizza.Twas a good one, mushrooms and truffle.![]()
where?Good one.
Hahah ... Checkerswhere?
wow...damn..off the shelf? looks impressive...Hahah ... Checkers
Best off the shelf pizza I've had so far. Might have another tonight
![]()
Forage And Feast Greek Pizza 395g
www.checkers.co.za
Had me fooled.Hahah ... Checkers
Best off the shelf pizza I've had so far. Might have another tonight
![]()
Forage And Feast Greek Pizza 395g
www.checkers.co.za
howcome this is so expensive? worth it?Not cheap, but awesome.
Add some of this for an extra kick.
The Forage And Feast range of products are generally at a premium price.howcome this is so expensive? worth it?
was preferring to the chilli oil...The Forage And Feast range of products are generally at a premium price.
But, I have not issue with this one. It's better than many restaurant pizza's that I have had.
Haha. I got a few sachets from someone and loved it. Will get a bottle some time.was preferring to the chilli oil...![]()
AHA. Someone was handing out those sachets there in Cape Town / Strand / Somerset.Haha. I got a few sachets from someone and loved it. Will get a bottle some time.
Maybe when I visit their restaurant.
I got them from my mother is lawAHA. Someone was handing out those sachets there in Cape Town / Strand / Somerset.
When my mother visited earlier she brought me one.
Did it have any sort of insulation? Or double walled maybe? Could be a good candidate for further modifications and additional burners for more heat and faster baking timesSaw this pizza oven at the place where we we hunting. Together with the gas spit roast we used it to bake our egg muffins.
View attachment 1540831
View attachment 1540833
Nopes. Just a S/S housing with burners at the bottom. Temp gauge ontop. Did heat up quickly.Did it have any sort of insulation? Or double walled maybe? Could be a good candidate for further modifications and additional burners for more heat and faster baking times
Cool thanks for the info! I have looked at them before, thinking maybe a spit braai style burner addition for top heatNopes. Just a S/S housing with burners at the bottom. Temp gauge ontop. Did heat up quickly.
I make my own chilli oil...Haha. I got a few sachets from someone and loved it. Will get a bottle some time.
Maybe when I visit their restaurant.
Ja. That can work lovely. I'm going back to this farm in October. Want to try a pizza then.Cool thanks for the info! I have looked at them before, thinking maybe a spit braai style burner addition for top heat