Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

Show us your peel. Mine is a standard steel one. Don't like it, pizza is sticky on it.

Aluminum Pizza Peel or Paddle with Long Wooden Handle - 12 x 14 x 20 – JS  Hotelware
Get a wood peel or if it’s on second launch a second peel so you can use one for launch and another for turning and retrieving.
 
Get a wood peel or if it’s on second launch a second peel so you can use one for launch and another for turning and retrieving.
Same. Wood for launch, metal for retrieval.
 
Not a Pizza but thought I would share here for the Milex owners. I wanted a cover/carry bag for mine because I'm living in a flat now so my oven is living on the stoep.

Ooni covers are almost a grand, so after checking the Temu thread I thought what if they have them.

So enter generic Ooni Koda cover from Temu, about R200-R300.

20240223_160340.jpg
 
Not a Pizza but thought I would share here for the Milex owners. I wanted a cover/carry bag for mine because I'm living in a flat now so my oven is living on the stoep.

Ooni covers are almost a grand, so after checking the Temu thread I thought what if they have them.

So enter generic Ooni Koda cover from Temu, about R200-R300.

View attachment 1665963
Cool - I must have it then, Mr Jones. :cool:

Is this the one ?

 
I made a quick, one day dough last weekend.

Checkers cheeseboard was a game changer for offloading them into the Milex, thanks @bwana !
Looks like it worked out for you :) Can't argue with those results

Not a Pizza but thought I would share here for the Milex owners. I wanted a cover/carry bag for mine because I'm living in a flat now so my oven is living on the stoep.
Fortunately mine hasn't seen the outside of the house since the first night but that looks pretty decent for the money.
 
Man this Gozney Arc is finally a design they can ship in a normal box and not as outrageously expensive.

I wonder if someone will pick up the distribution in SA now.

Maybe I can even Amazon it here.
 
Not sure how much of a special this is, or if anyone is interested (or if it's even good)

Quite a bit cheaper than takealot. I see camp and climb has a similar special on the go
https://campandclimb.co.za/product/cadac-35cm-gas-pizza-oven
 
Not a Pizza but thought I would share here for the Milex owners. I wanted a cover/carry bag for mine because I'm living in a flat now so my oven is living on the stoep.

Ooni covers are almost a grand, so after checking the Temu thread I thought what if they have them.

So enter generic Ooni Koda cover from Temu, about R200-R300.

View attachment 1665963
Demand and supply. From 230, now it is closer to 400. :-( Should have bought then.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X