PostmanPot FTW !

kilobits

Executive Member
Hey Hey

Just a big up and thanks to mybb's very own PostmanPot !!

Thanks dude for going out of your way and that extra mile to sort out a warranty issue with hard drives... and saving me R1200.00 in the process... AND charging nothing more than covering petrol costs.

I hit a brick wall and could accomplish no more with all and sundry... and was about to hit head against wall repeatedly... and then PostmanPot saved the day. YAY!

Your running-around and my savings are very much appreciated.

Bad service and experiences are often instantly ranted about here on mybb, and very few thank you posts.

Thanks Pp... awesome service!!

marine1

Honorary Master
Awesome, well done. I do not ever see eye to eye with him but to help someone gets my thumbs up.

Nice to hear

kilobits

Executive Member
Awesome, well done. I do not ever see eye to eye with him but to help someone gets my thumbs up.

Nice to hear
Hehehe... well, he is shorter than me as well... but today I look up to him with much sincere appreciation !! :)

kilobits

Executive Member
What was the issue?
Multiple failed hard drive's purchased from a vanished-over-night online retailer that no one wanted to touch here or in JHB... and I had hit a dead-end as far as warranty was concerned. PostmanPot volunteered his services and sorted them out just-like-that.

I guess again... as an end-user, it is always a case of not what you know... but who you know.

It is also reassuring to encounter a NON greed-driven motivation in this day and age.

I had actually binned three drives earlier due to the frustration of getting no-where with this.

kilobits

Executive Member
You could actually donate it to South Bit. Didn't think about? :)
South_Bit... sorry... he did not even cross my mind :eek:... I would have gladly flung them his way had I just thought about it for a few seconds.

/stands with hand across heart

I hereby solemnly pledge all failed Seagate drives to South_Bit without exception or hesitation !!

/hangs head in delayed guilt ridden regret

shubz

Yip got great service from Postmanpot when I was building up my Microserver.

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
:eek:

Thanks for the kind works kilo. They really mean a lot to me. So glad to have finally sorted them and saved you a few bob! Was going to suggest that I drop them with SouthBit if I was unsuccessful.

And everyone else, thank you too! It's always a pleasure sorting you all out with top service, just like I'd want it to be when considering myself in your shoes.

:D

Last edited:

copacetic

King of the Hippies
How much for a bottom service? :erm:

I'm thinking about getting a gift card for a friend.