3WA

Executive Member
Change all your passwords. Then arrange a meeting with the dude’s wife to see if he can still track you.

oscarlets

Jeez dude, you're not getting it...

He guessed and caught you out... it's not that hard to do!

Which road were you on when he asked?
I was at x road. In x town. This places I hardly pass them or visits them.
Imagine someone telling you you're in clubview not far from old Pretoria road. That time you're passing the place on your way to Pretoria.

That time your typical roads are in Randburg.

genetic

Honorary Master
I was at x road. In x town. This places I hardly pass them or visits them.
Well then we can't help you. Good luck and all the best for your lying adventures.

Next time maybe tell the truth and you won't find yourself in the same situation?

oscarlets

Change all your passwords. Then arrange a meeting with the dude’s wife to see if he can still track you.
LOL.

I have changed all passwords ever since. I'm stuck with shared folder. Oh can a shared folder used to track location? There's a shared folder in Dropbox. Everything that we work on is in that folder to avoid back to back emails of send me 123

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Did you send him a photo shortly before this conversation?

Could very well be tagged with the location and you didn’t realise you had enabled that.

oscarlets

Did you send him a photo shortly before this conversation?

Could very well be tagged with the location and you didn’t realise you had enabled that.
No we were just talking via WhatsApp. No attachment. No sharing location. WhatsApp text. And I was on my way to our meeting but bit far. But I just said 15 mins and he exposed my lie.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
No we were just talking via WhatsApp. No attachment. No sharing location. WhatsApp text. And I was on my way to our meeting but bit far. But I just said 15 mins and he exposed my lie.
Sounds like he just bluffed and you gave the game away.

oscarlets

Sounds like he just bluffed and you gave the game away.
My worry is how can one call a bluff on sth so accurate? Like it's not sth you do daily. I have passed that place I think twice this year. But just passing. Like what worries me is how accurate his "bluff" was if it was a bluff. Like how?

Like Oscar your in x place and you say you'll be here in 15 mins. That time I'm not even using my own car. It's bolt. Bolt!

genetic

Honorary Master
My worry is how can one call a bluff on sth so accurate? Like it's not sth you do daily. I have passed that place I think twice this year. But just passing. Like what worries me is how accurate his "bluff" was if it was a bluff. Like how?

Like Oscar your in x place and you say you'll be here in 15 mins. That time I'm not even using my own car. It's bolt. Bolt!
You are not answering the question. WHERE WERE YOU?

Stop blaming the system and rather look at your untrustworthy self.

oscarlets

One last question. How to encrypt my location. Like it's on need to know bases. Mind you I created new emails. Got new number. Old emails forward to new email. I no longer open old emails

Ok I was in Melbroek Park in Highveld Estate. Not even on my daily radar.

oscarlets

Some lies don't deserve follow up. Ok I said I'm 15 mins away and he checked whatever he checked and there I was in Melbroek Park. That time I'm just passing the place. He send me satellite image.

genetic

Honorary Master
Some lies don't deserve follow up. Ok I said I'm 15 mins away and he checked whatever he checked and there I was in Melbroek Park. That time I'm just passing the place. He send me satellite image.
Care to share a screenshot of said image?