Prophecy WoW Guild to be Reborn

worsman_za

Good Day ladies and gents.

After being away for 4Years I am back and I am planning to restore Prophecy back to power.
We are putting the Prophecy guild back on the map but not on Lightbringer. Prophecy on Lightbringer (and the realm)is dead and 99% of the players have moved on.

Once we have put the basics in place I will post more (Probably tonight).

It will be really awesome to have all the SA guys back together (Social and Raiders a like).

Will revert back soon.

Worsman (aka Boerewors).

worsman_za

We have setup the Guild: Prophecy Reloaded - EU Draenor (Horde)
The guild has been listed for recruiting or alternatively you can pm me in game: Worsman.

All South-Africans are welcome, pvp, social, raiding. We will be doing it all.
Looking forward to seeing you all online.

freeek

Expert Member
Ah this would have been cool but I am stuck on Shattered Halls / Balnazzar / Ahn'Qiraj / Trollbane / Talnivarr / Chromaggus / Boulderfist / Daggerspine / Laughing Skull / Sunstrider, have too many toons so I dont want to pay to move them to a new server.

worsman_za

Hi Gents,

Been afk for a week, doc decided i need to visit the hospital Pff. Anyhow :) We have opened recruiting for the raiding team. (All social players are always welcome)
The following Roles and classes are now open:

Tanks: Druids / DK (Closed) / Pally
Healers: Druid (Closed) / Priest (Holy or Disc) / Shammy / Pally
DPS: All except the following that are closed (Ele Shamm, Warr)

You can pm me in game (Worsman / Worsboom or any of my officers)
We plan to hit the WoD raid content as soon as the team is max lvled.

If you would like to join the guild and do not have the cash to transfer a char, but would like to roll a main for raiding, these chars do take preff and they will get boosted to 90. We do supply bags and a couple a gold to help your main get his feet.

Regards.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten
Hi Gents,

Been afk for a week, doc decided i need to visit the hospital Pff. Anyhow :) We have opened recruiting for the raiding team. (All social players are always welcome)
The following Roles and classes are now open:

Tanks: Druids / DK (Closed) / Pally
Healers: Druid (Closed) / Priest (Holy or Disc) / Shammy / Pally
DPS: All except the following that are closed (Ele Shamm, Warr)

You can pm me in game (Worsman / Worsboom or any of my officers)
We plan to hit the WoD raid content as soon as the team is max lvled.

If you would like to join the guild and do not have the cash to transfer a char, but would like to roll a main for raiding, these chars do take preff and they will get boosted to 90. We do supply bags and a couple a gold to help your main get his feet.

Regards.

I'll transfer some of my toons to this realm. Will need to choose which though. I have a Warrior, Druid, Mage, Rogue, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter. Will break the bank trying to transfer all of them. Will probably do like 2 now and the rest later. Not sure which ones though :eek:

Pitbull

Verboten
Must resist the crack! Been clean for years...

/runs off to take cold shower

With the changes in patch 6.0.2 (Please note not the expansion or content yet) Just the class changes, I'm falling in love with WoW again after 2 failed expansions.

Wikkels88

Expert Member
Ah damn, would so love to join this guild, sadly a bunch of friends from work are playing alliance on The Maelstrom server, so I'm boosting a toon there to join them. Might roll a healer or tank with you guys as an alt... Anyone know if its possible to send heirlooms cross server?

Pitbull

Verboten
Ah damn, would so love to join this guild, sadly a bunch of friends from work are playing alliance on The Maelstrom server, so I'm boosting a toon there to join them. Might roll a healer or tank with you guys as an alt... Anyone know if its possible to send heirlooms cross server?

Yes, (toon name-"Server name")

Wikkels88

Expert Member
Anyway Worsman, didn't see you online last night, add me in game Wikkelzzz#1732 and give me an invite sometime, I decided to roll a Resto Shammy, will not be my main, but will definitely join you guys for some raids later in the expansion :)

Pitbull

Verboten
Anyway Worsman, didn't see you online last night, add me in game Wikkelzzz#1732 and give me an invite sometime, I decided to roll a Resto Shammy, will not be my main, but will definitely join you guys for some raids later in the expansion :)

I'm going to transfer my Rogue and my Druid to that realm for now. Will later transfer my mage I think. Just levelling the rogue to 90 quickly before the expansion hits. Hit 80 last night. Should be 90 by the end of the weekend and then transfer. What is the Gold cap on transfers? 300G?

Wikkels88

Expert Member
I'm going to transfer my Rogue and my Druid to that realm for now. Will later transfer my mage I think. Just levelling the rogue to 90 quickly before the expansion hits. Hit 80 last night. Should be 90 by the end of the weekend and then transfer. What is the Gold cap on transfers? 300G?

Shouldn't take too long, heard the xp gains from 85-90 have been buffed.... Think the gold cap is 50k on max level toons

Pitbull

Verboten
Shouldn't take too long, heard the xp gains from 85-90 have been buffed.... Think the gold cap is 50k on max level toons

Nice. Another reason to Max the rogue before I do the transfer. Are you online now Wikkels? Need to know if the connection has been fixed now?

Pitbull

Verboten
Not the kind of levelling weekend I wanted. Got busy with IRL things and couldn't play as much as I wanted. I did however migrate a mage to this realm ready for WoD and once my Rogue hits 90 he too will go to this realm. Will use the Free 90 to get a healer for WoD on the same server.

Guild likes kinda busy and very friendly, bring on WoD :p

HDS

Expert Member
So are all you oaks on Lightbringer? Planning to start playing on the 16th of November, don't want to get caught in the cluster**** that is launch day.