PS5

bouerdupreez

Anybody else on PS5 experience the "lovely" error CE-108255-1? My ps5 was only 8 months old when this struck... currently booked in at partserve. will see what happens...

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Anybody else on PS5 experience the "lovely" error CE-108255-1? My ps5 was only 8 months old when this struck... currently booked in at partserve. will see what happens...

Only had the rest mode bug, that seems to have been fixed?
I still shut down instead of rest just in case....

bouerdupreez

everywhere ive read, it says unfixable.... but PartServe phoned today, saying they are busy fixing. Highly doubt if theyll even test it thoroughly... not positive or very hopeful at the moment.

Neptuner

There is no other option. The loadshedding will sooner or later f-up your console. So I make it habit to shutdown after playing.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
There is no other option. The loadshedding will sooner or later f-up your console. So I make it habit to shutdown after playing.

That is not my issue. Both my consoles & TV never been without power since I bought em.

What I did have is a reboot loop when I power on from rest mode. After some reading I found a suggestion to not plug the console into 1st HDMI (HDMI/ARC) port as that seem to be the problem.

Too scared to fully test if it fixed my issue, as some rest mode bug reports had bricked consoles.

Splinter

Honorary Master
lately, every time I start up my PS5 it then puts itself in restmode and I have to hit the PS button on the controller again to start it up. Have no idea why.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
693d10b320df5fa150a0fcfa484ba339a62d7b8f.jpg

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
Edit: apparently the Godfall edition is a demo? Lol :D

HUH? Thats odd seeing that full game was on GamePass.... I would have thought it was Game + DLC or something like that :(

Sadly Mortal Shell is also on GP, so only extra for me would be Lego as even the VR games did not change much this month.

Edit: Correction was thinking of Greedfall that was on GP.

Splinter

Honorary Master
HUH? Thats odd seeing that full game was on GamePass.... I would have thought it was Game + DLC or something like that :(

Sadly Mortal Shell is also on GP, so only extra for me would be Lego as even the VR games did not change much this month.

Edit: Correction was thinking of Greedfall that was on GP.

Hey, GamePassJohn, take it to your xbox thread.

Neptuner

122% agree not my cup of tea.

Funny enough I did enjoy the 1st one when it came out but then again it was more a wow factor on PS3 than anything else.
I played the 1st one on PS3 as well. Best game I ever played. This on the other hand, was a pile of hot garbage. There was so much the sequel could have built on given the 1st was so great. Makes no sense...