Q: Does Ockie Like Furries?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
question.jpg
From last week, this question has been on my mind (no jokes) so I thought maybe we could ask, considering that interesting tastes were revealed in that thread we shall not name that vanished :unsure:

Maybe the man himself can offer us some input 'ere...
@Ockie @Rouxenator @Moosedrool

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Only bears

Mmmmmm well, not only bears .... but they definitely have a sweet spot in my heart. :ROFL:

As for the actual question ... who would not like a furrie? Those costumes (not sure what the politcally correct term is for that :ROFL:) are frekking CUTE!!!!!!!! I would love to cuddle with one for sure.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
god-has-left-us_c_6724631.jpg

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Mmmmmm well, not only bears .... but they definitely have a sweet spot in my heart. :ROFL:

As for the actual question ... who would not like a furrie? Those costumes (not sure what the politcally correct term is for that :ROFL:) are frekking CUTE!!!!!!!! I would love to cuddle with one for sure.
Well if you are in CT, you can attend my meets from next year. Otherwise, you can hang out in the Telegram group
And by the way, the term "costume" is okay, but most prefer the term fursuit

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Well if you are in CT, you can attend my meets from next year. Otherwise, you can hang out in the Telegram group

Are you trying to convert me into a furry? And they say us gays have a agenda!!!!

:laugh::ROFL::laugh::ROFL:

saor

Honorary Master
From last week, this question has been on my mind (no jokes) so I thought maybe we could ask, considering that interesting tastes were revealed in that thread we shall not name that vanished :unsure:
That's you in the pic?

Where / when do you wear that - are there furry meetups or something similar where everyone gets together dressed up? Or you get home from work and put on the suit? Just for fun? I'm curious where you wear that.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
That's you in the pic?

Where / when do you wear that - are there furry meetups or something similar where everyone gets together dressed up? Or you get home from work and put on the suit? Just for fun? I'm curious where you wear that.
The fursuit of my 'sona is under construction but due to economic climate, its been on the shelf for a while (faux fur is very expensive).

Typical situations I would wear it:
* At furmeets
* At conventions (ComicCon, rAge, FanCon)
* At social gatherings with other furs

Other than that, maybe at home to do photography or YouTube videos. At home I draw anthros for fun.

Moosedrool

Executive Member
Why is it when every one else runs away from crap media Gary Matthews "Boomer the dog" flies towards it?

It's like Julias Malema being the first person Aliens needs to speak too when they visit.

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
Why is it when every one else runs away from crap media Gary Matthews "Boomer the dog" flies towards it?

It's like Julias Malema being the first person Aliens needs to speak too when they visit.
Look, Boomer The Dog is probably the most CRINGEWORTHY representation ever of the furry fandom. I am sorry but that person is not altogether right in the head. Many furries are not like this, to reassure you.

Polymathic

Honorary Master

Sonic or Knuckles who tickles your fancy more?