South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Angelo said:According to the majority of South Africans such a party already exists.
icyrus said:So you can speak for every ANC voter out there can you? You pretend to know their motivations... or just in the way that suits your agenda at this time.Angelo said:According to the majority of South Africans such a party already exists.
icyrus said:So you can speak for every ANC voter out there can you? You pretend to know their motivations... or just in the way that suits your agenda at this time.
Absolutely not, but the voters seem to agree with me if you can look at the election results.icyrus said:So you can speak for every ANC voter out there can you? You pretend to know their motivations... or just in the way that suits your agenda at this time.
Angelo said:Absolutely not, but the voters seem to agree with me if you can look at the election results.
What an ultimatum, no I'm not.kingmonty said:Angelo. Are you an ANC member? Yes or No only please.
kingmonty said:the ANC garners an emotive vote due to the past of this country - not because they are a better party. This has been covered at length before on this forum.
chiskop said:Just because a majority of people here believe this, doesn't make it so.
And they are a very tiny minority.chiskop said:Just because a majority of people here believe this, doesn't make it so.
icyrus said:So you know the truth of the matter then? Care to inform us?
chiskop said:No. I only know the truth of why I vote for who I vote for. I am not offering any assumptions about why anybody votes the way they do. I do think that it is facile to dismiss >60% of the votes cast in most recent elections as "emotive votes".
Being a member of a Party is not the same as actually voting for them?Angelo said:What an ultimatum, no I'm not.
I'm on the voters roll but whether I voted for Azapo, Afrikaaner Asksie or whatever is confidential I believe.BTTB said:Being a member of a Party is not the same as actually voting for them?
There is a difference. See Note Below.
Sorry to bring this up again, but I am curious myself.
Are you on the voters role and which party do you vote for?
To reciprocate.
I am on the voters role and I voted for Helen Zille in the last Local Election.
Note: In the last Local Election De Lille when asked by callers to Cape Talk why she supported Imperfekto for Mayor, became defensive and lashed out at the callers asking them if they were members of the ID etc.
Private.Angelo said:I'm on the voters roll but whether I voted for Azapo, Afrikaaner Asksie or whatever is confidential I believe.![]()