Quick question: CloudFlare when hosting on multiple servers

BlackAnt

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me. I need to use CloudFlare on a website that I'm hosting, I've done this successfully when the website, mail, etc is all on the same server but not when they are hosted on two different servers. Here's the configuration:

Hetzner:
Domain is hosted here and all records except the www record and default (A) record is pointed to the local server.
The www and default record points to Hostking.
The NS record uses Hetzner's name servers (ns1.host-h.net, ns2.host-h.net, ns1.dns-h.com)

Hostking:
Website is hosted here and all other records exist (mail, ftp, etc) and point to the local server.
NS records use CloudFlare name servers.

My question is, should I use the CloudFlare name servers on Hetzner and remove the default Hetzner name servers? If so, do I point the mail records from Hostking back to Hetzner or just leave it as it is? The mail is hosted on Hetzner and the domain is managed by someone else so I don't have access to that server and don't wanna make them change records and screw things up.

I know it's a noob question but please would someone help :)

BlackAnt

Solved. Changed ns records on Hetzner to use CloadFlare name servers, nothing else needed to be done.