Quitting smoking tomorrow

Nick333

Honorary Master
So I've decided to quit smoking. Tomorrow I'm just not going to smoke anymore. Thought I'd tell everyone so that I'll feel like a big **** if I fail :D.

Any advice or encouragement from ex-smokers is welcome. Anti-smoking, "I've never polluted my prisitne lungs and neither should you" , crypto-facists can fcck off...I mean are not welcome to comment. :p

fivelza

Expert Member
Good luck Nick333, just think of all the extra $$$ you'll have to blow ;)

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Best wishes Nick ;) Just don't give in to the temptation bro, my quit date is looming on the horizon :p

Nick333

Honorary Master
Best wishes Nick ;) Just don't give in to the temptation bro, my quit date is looming on the horizon :p
Thanks mate. I've had so many quit dates whiz by I just decided tomorrows as good a time as any. Less time to forget or make excuses.

blonde one

Expert Member
Don't wait till tomorrow, quit now. Chuck out all your cigs and lighters and just do it and good luck! :)
That's how I quit, I was always saying I'l stop tomorrow, next week, next month etc and never did manage to keep my word.

dam

I quit about 5 years ago after smoking a pack or two a day for 15 years. Quitting is not easy at first but once you get to the point where you realize that you don't actually need a smoke it's the best feeling in the world. Kinda feels like being released from prison. FREE!!

Nick333

Honorary Master
Don't wait till tomorrow, quit now. Chuck out all your cigs and lighters and just do it and good luck! :)
That's how I quit, I was always saying I'l stop tomorrow, next week, next month etc and never did manage to keep my word.
I'm tempted but I don't want to make it to hard for myself. I'll have a smoke and think about it :D Maybe it will be my last.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I quit about 5 years ago after smoking a pack or two a day for 15 years. Quitting is not easy at first but once you get to the point where you realize that you don't actually need a smoke it's the best feeling in the world. Kinda feels like being released from prison. FREE!!
I managed to quit for about two weeks a while ago and I woke up one morning just feeling energetic and generally great. I started smoking again that same day, I can't really remember why. :(

bullfrog

Expert Member
Why not go a step further and just stop now. If you want to do something like this you have to start immediately, not only tomorrow ;)

Just my 2c.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it :/

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Making a choice and sticking with it, that's the itch :p

killadoob

Honorary Master
drink lots of water and stock up on food

when u have a craving for a cigi substitute it with something sweet

if your prone to gaining weight though this is bad a idea