rain 5g too inconsistent, please cancel my subscribtion

1ucasx

I've tried reaching out to rain for a while now and have since gotten no feedback other than the one from zendesk, the 5g service is just way too inconsistent, at times it's decent considering how the distance to the tower I'm connected to on certain days and times, on the other days it's just horrible, I got rain because me and my room mates needed a replacement to our flat wifi which was disconnected due to issues with the supplier and we needed good internet connection for work because we have been working from home the last couple of months so we decided to give rain 5g and it was good on the first day but then it gradually got bad overtime and we want to let it go, our flat just got a new service provider so we would rather go with it because it's cheaper and has better latency, we'd like to cancel our subscribtion as we no longer need it.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I've tried reaching out to rain for a while now and have since gotten no feedback other than the one from zendesk, the 5g service is just way too inconsistent, at times it's decent considering how the distance to the tower I'm connected to on certain days and times, on the other days it's just horrible, I got rain because me and my room mates needed a replacement to our flat wifi which was disconnected due to issues with the supplier and we needed good internet connection for work because we have been working from home the last couple of months so we decided to give rain 5g and it was good on the first day but then it gradually got bad overtime and we want to let it go, our flat just got a new service provider so we would rather go with it because it's cheaper and has better latency, we'd like to cancel our subscribtion as we no longer need it.
Hi 1ucasx,

We do apologize that this has been your experience with the service so far.

Please can you PM us the email address linked to your rain account so we can look into this for you?

Regards,
rain_mobile

LMJ86

Good morning,

does anyone know how to cancel a Rain 5g contract? I have a CPE Pro router and I have been getting an intermittent connection since day 1.

They have disabled their 5gsupport@rain.co.za and support@rain.co.za email addresses for cancelling. The 'contact support' feature on their website is useless as they never get back to you. @rain_mobile @rain_networks please respond.

Anthraxitus

Good morning,

does anyone know how to cancel a Rain 5g contract? I have a CPE Pro router and I have been getting an intermittent connection since day 1.

They have disabled their 5gsupport@rain.co.za and support@rain.co.za email addresses for cancelling. The 'contact support' feature on their website is useless as they never get back to you. @rain_mobile @rain_networks please respond.
please put details here when you get it. I am done with them too.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Good morning,

Hi LMJ86

Please PM me your email address linked to your rain account , so that i can get someone to contact you.