Rain Activation

Lauren Teren

Hi there. I wonder if you can help me, im not getting a response from support. When i created my account on i entered the wrong ID number by accident and now that i want to activate my sim it wont allow me to RICA using the correct ID because they dont match. When i go edit my account i can change my details execpt for the ID number. Cant create a new account because I've already been billed on this one.
Please help & thanks in advance for your time.

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi there. I wonder if you can help me, im not getting a response from support. When i created my account on i entered the wrong ID number by accident and now that i want to activate my sim it wont allow me to RICA using the correct ID because they dont match. When i go edit my account i can change my details execpt for the ID number. Cant create a new account because I've already been billed on this one.
Hi Lauren,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please drop your email address linked to your rain profile on our DM/PM for further assistance.

Myeni thula

Hi there, I have the same problem as Lauren I have entered a wrong ID number how do I change it

cr@zydude

Executive Member

Hi there, I have the same problem as Lauren I have entered a wrong ID number how do I change it

Hi there, I have the same problem as @Myeni thula and would like to change my ID number in my rain account please

Hi ! I have the same problem as the others too ... please assist

I'm interested to know how you randomly get an ID number wrong, and Rain still accepts it. ID numbers have a check sum, reducing the chance of randomly typing a valid number.

Rain, don't you guys validate ID numbers?

letsipa

Hi i can't connect to network i dont know if its activated just check it for me plz