Rain Activation

li n

Hi there, I have the same problem as Lauren I have entered a wrong ID number how do I change it

Melany2580

I am struggeling with my proof of resedens it does not want to pick it up by rica how can i change the id to my husband name and that he does everything cause am struggeling he has a proof resedens with a bank statement

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
I am struggeling with my proof of resedens it does not want to pick it up by rica how can i change the id to my husband name and that he does everything cause am struggeling he has a proof resedens with a bank statement
Hi @Melany2580

Please provide me with your email via PM

Melany2580

Thank you will you beable to help me please today is the 4 day am struggeling
I did do what you said he dis write an letter with all the detail and the id book and proof of resedent they still dont want to take it like that.

Hustar

Hi there. I wonder if you can help me, im not getting a response from support. When i created my account on i entered the wrong ID number by accident and now that i want to activate my sim it wont allow me to RICA using the correct ID because they dont match. When i go edit my account i can change my details execpt for the ID number. Cant create a new account because I've already been billed on this one.
Please help & thanks in advance for your time.
I also have the same problem now , i want to change my ID number

OldMazi

Rain rep I had a rain data account last year but cancelled 2hrs after starting to use it due to having issues with the signal that lasted 48hrs plus so I contacted rain for a full refund. I have moved to a different area now and I want to reactivate my account using a new SIM card. The website is not letting me sign in and when I say create account it says my ID number already exists I should login

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Rain rep I had a rain data account last year but cancelled 2hrs after starting to use it due to having issues with the signal that lasted 48hrs plus so I contacted rain for a full refund. I have moved to a different area now and I want to reactivate my account using a new SIM card. The website is not letting me sign in and when I say create account it says my ID number already exists I should login
HI @OldMazi

Please provide me with your ID number via PM and i will check which email address you used when signing up.

Buliswa

Hi
I have tried to rica my rain simcard for days now and i can't pass the facial recognition stage or when I do the following process just goes on and on and won't continue. Please help

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Hi
I have tried to rica my rain simcard for days now and i can't pass the facial recognition stage or when I do the following process just goes on and on and won't continue. Please help
Morning @Buliswa

I am assisting you via PM