Rain and storm for Cpt

MirageF1

Executive Member
Out of interest, anyone with a reliable outdoor hygrometer/thermometer let us know max temp it shows today.

Looks like will be low 30s for CT surrounds, but further outlying/less covered areas could be well above that.

absynth

Expert Member
Out of interest, anyone with a reliable outdoor hygrometer/thermometer let us know max temp it shows today.

Looks like will be low 30s for CT surrounds, but further outlying/less covered areas could be well above that.
Will be out for the day, but will try to remember when I get back to check and post

genetic

Honorary Master

Current outdoor shade temperature on my Oregon Scientific is 31.1°C - Milnerton on the West Coast. Slowly climbing...

Screenshot_20201112-110159.jpg

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Thanx @Gordon_R
It's been 27.4 degrees all afternoon in the lounge here, Ive kept all windows, curtains and blinds shut the entire day and it has helped very much in keeping it at this temp and not going higher. Big ceiling fan keeps the place feeling cooler than what it is.

Looking forward to some nice chilled weather in 2 days time

signates

Executive Member
Thanx @Gordon_R
It's been 27.4 degrees all afternoon in the lounge here, Ive kept all windows, curtains and blinds shut the entire day and it has helped very much in keeping it at this temp and not going higher. Big ceiling fan keeps the place feeling cooler than what it is.

Looking forward to some nice chilled weather in 2 days time
Nice and cool across the river from you.

Double glazed windows keeps the heat out. No aircons on and the house has not gotten above 25°.

Glad I could not go in to the office today and worked from home.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
17h44 and the mercury is rising, now 28.4 degrees in here
waaaaay to hot for me, gonna crank this General Electric 5 speed ceiling helicopter to flat out in the lounge. I hope it doesn't take off, it's still original from the late 50s when this place was built :thumbsup: