Olly78

I cannot believe rain stole my money. I cancelled a month and a half ago and what a surprise to see they have deducted from my account.... I have reported has fraud. Customer care never reply to emails unless you owe them money

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I cannot believe rain stole my money. I cancelled a month and a half ago and what a surprise to see they have deducted from my account.... I have reported has fraud. Customer care never reply to emails unless you owe them money

thiefs = thieves

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master

How are they getting the money? Dispute the transaction (at bank)?

Reactions: Yuu

Kiemo

Expert Member
You long enough on here to know you can ask rain too help you … so an apology is needed once you get helped