Rain customer support Help!!!

@rain_mobile
Please can you check my account?
Been like this all day. I think I know why - my laptop was left on last night and GTA V updated 10Gb - and I did a few Steam Gbs on my desktop also (both complete before 5am). Feels like you have me throttled as a result. I never use much during the day - but Skype and browsing is completely useless at the moment:

1.PNG

It's a solid signal - and can flatline at 10Mbps unless shaped or congestion.
Thanks in advance.
 
@rain_mobile
Please can you check my account?
Been like this all day. I think I know why - my laptop was left on last night and GTA V updated 10Gb - and I did a few Steam Gbs on my desktop also (both complete before 5am). Feels like you have me throttled as a result. I never use much during the day - but Skype and browsing is completely useless at the moment:

View attachment 1024560

It's a solid signal - and can flatline at 10Mbps unless shaped or congestion.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @ScrooV I will look into it and advise
 
I have been waiting since the 24th of January for Rain to refund me as they couldnt activate my sim card according to them they did refund me. I asked them if I can send my bankstatements to proof there is no refund but they couldnt answer me i am talking about almost R600
 
Hi Rain, Is 5G planned for Durban?
When I spoke to the networks CEO in July last year, they were expecting 5G in Durban by December. Either their plans have changed, or there is a delay. Either way, they seem to be making no annoucements about it... So it's anyone's guess.
 
I have been waiting since the 24th of January for Rain to refund me as they couldnt activate my sim card according to them they did refund me. I asked them if I can send my bankstatements to proof there is no refund but they couldnt answer me i am talking about almost R600
Good Morning @Cw123

Please PM me your email address linked to your rain profile, I will investigate for you
 
Good day,My friends got him rain sim last week and is paying the R400 deal but his speed has been 0.9 and never reached 1 meg per second.How can he improve on this and is there anything he can do as his coverage status for signal is 2 bars on lte phone.WIll a router help and what percentage increase will there be.I told him before getting the sim he should of tested the area but a non tech guy never listens to reason...lol
 
Good day,My friends got him rain sim last week and is paying the R400 deal but his speed has been 0.9 and never reached 1 meg per second.How can he improve on this and is there anything he can do as his coverage status for signal is 2 bars on lte phone.WIll a router help and what percentage increase will there be.I told him before getting the sim he should of tested the area but a non tech guy never listens to reason...lol
Hi @dablakmark8

Please provide me with their email via PM.
 
Why has rain decided to stop rolling out 5G in Durban?
 
Trying to open account and pay but I am not receiving the OTP to make the payment. I need to activate the SIM.
Thanks
 
My Daughters has been without internet (Rain 4G) for the 3rd day now, studying in Stellenbosch, I got a response from agent (This was when support was still working) to move the modem so it looks to Victoria street, and this did not work, thereafter I tried phoning the support no 081 610 1000 and that is quite a joke, as after phoning must be 20 times I could not get through, on the Rain site there is nowhere to submit another Fault, and low and behold the [email protected] email has now been deactivated, and sends you to the site, which has nowhere to log a fault? How in heavens name does one get in touch with Rain?? Ref 12714619.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X