RAIN LTE-A: Speedtests

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
Nah, usually around 20-40ms. I took this while the gf was watching netflix and the set top box is running. Also got youtube and wow running on my pc.

Just did another test now to a bigger town further south.

6709797412.png

yeah thats a fibre speedtest

bigboy529

Expert Member
Just over a week in and I'm still getting a average of 40 Mbps down and 10 Mbps up for I guess 80% of the day, the rest of the time I often get over 60 - 70 down and around 15 - 20 up.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
:wtf::wtf:

Fastest RAIN LTE-A speed??

What is your setup like Slootvreter :) .

I would think a 4x4 MIMO ext antenna on the b618 would push that :crylaugh: but that isn't on the market yet.

Hahaha no, corporate connection at work. Varies all the time depending on how busy the proxy server is.

EDIT: I also see now that this thread is for RAIN :eek: So apologies, my post is off topic.

cavedog

Honorary Master
Hahaha no, corporate connection at work. Varies all the time depending on how busy the proxy server is.

EDIT: I also see now that this thread is for RAIN :eek: So apologies, my post is off topic.

Very off topic.... :erm:

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep
I was getting 10Mbps down / 2Mbps up cnr. Essenwood/Sydenham which is outside the coverage map with B315.

I have a feeling that the B315s' speed is slower than the B618. Still need to test and confirm.

pouroverguy

Expert Member
Plugged the sim into my LG G6 smartphone and tested it while in a car near Mowbray, Cape Town - Download Speeds over 103mbps, and uploads nearly 24mbps.

Yuu

Executive Member
Plugged the sim into my LG G6 smartphone and tested it while in a car near Mowbray, Cape Town - Download Speeds over 103mbps, and uploads nearly 24mbps.

Can you embed your screenshot here please? :D This has to be the highest i've read now for RAIN LTE-A :wtf: .

Yuu

Executive Member
Thank You, that is definitely the highest reported as of right now on the forum :D , congrats.