Red Bull Mobile pricing comparison

Does Red Bull Mobile's pricing impress you?

• Yes

Votes: 90 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Shayd

Expert Member
So in a nutshell, we are not changing even though we are more than double the price. Customers should simply continue to bend over and dream of a better world.

RBM I am coming to you. Was going Cell C control chat but this is just too good.

Sodan

Expert Member
Vodacom also highlighted the offer they launched last year which gives customers under the age of 25 free monthly MMSes (15), SMSes (15) and 3MBs of data.

3MB??? Bwahaha!! Maybe when they said "under the age of 25", they meant under the age of 25 months..?

theJonster

RBM so good i convinced my gf to turn her back on the idea a of a blackberry... blackberry the phone itself is average IMHO, it's +'s are BBM and BIS, but when data is included thanks to RBM who gives a flying f about the BIS...

JStrike

Honorary Master
RBM doesn't offer their RBM 100 and RBM 200 contracts without a cellphone. Methinks they are in bed with the cellphone manufacturers.

TJ99

Honorary Master
They didn't even mention the Huawei Android phone, which completely blows everything else on that list out of the water specs-wise, at R250 per month.

Antonf

Expert Member
Vodacom also highlighted the offer they launched last year which gives customers under the age of 25 free monthly MMSes (15), SMSes (15) and 3MBs of data.
Just watch out - Virgin is as serious as you are! They have a 60c/MB offer now!
At least these articles make up for the rather boring rag magazine I bought last week!

theitguy

Would love to be a fly on the boardroom walls of Vodacom, MTN & 8ta... watching them scratching their heads asking "How and why are they (RBM/CellC) doing this to us?!

* Soon to be RBM customer *

Messugga

Honorary Master
Just waiting for the consumer protection act to kick in, then both the missus and I are signing up for RBM contracts. Superb offers compared to what the rest are bringing to the table.

Knersie

How does the newly launched Red Bull Mobile's package pricing compare to what is available in SA currently?

It doesn't compare, because non of the deals are available at the moment, the CellC shop in Tygervalley doesn't have a clue when it will be available; some system problem and they have stock of any of the handsets.

Pointless advertising the product if you can't deliver....
- 3 for Redbull Mobile at this stage, sounds like Neotel.

ColdComfort

How does the newly launched Red Bull Mobile's package pricing compare to what is available in SA currently?

It doesn't compare, because non of the deals are available at the moment, the CellC shop in Tygervalley doesn't have a clue when it will be available; some system problem and they have stock of any of the handsets.

The offer is only available from 25 February.

Link to pre-registration

ColdComfort

Just waiting for the consumer protection act to kick in, then both the missus and I are signing up for RBM contracts. Superb offers compared to what the rest are bringing to the table.

So will contracts signed before the consumer protection act comes into affect not be covered by it?

Budza

Executive Member

I was there on Monday. They know their stuff, you might have been asking the wrong questions...

murraybiscuit

Executive Member
Would love to be a fly on the boardroom walls of Vodacom, MTN & 8ta... watching them scratching their heads asking "How and why are they (RBM/CellC) doing this to us?!

* Soon to be RBM customer *

no, they couldn't care.
commonly, the larger a company gets, the more they listen to themselves and ignore the consumer.