Red Bull Mobile pricing comparison

Does Red Bull Mobile's pricing impress you?

• Yes

Votes: 90 95.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

ajax

Executive Member
MTN said:
MTN Zone allows discounts of up to 100% for on-net calls and SMSs. It also offers up to 60% discount on calls and SMSs to other networks. These discounted rates apply to both the in-bundle and out of bundle usage,” MTN said

Whenever I see the words "up to" I stop reading, cause it is usually almost impossible to get the "up to" rate. The 100% discount only happens for 1 hour over the weekend and I'm not in the mood to set my alarm clock to check the discount every hour...
During the week MTN Zone works out more expensive than being on Anytime or One Rate on prepaid.

RBM is not offering "up to" 100 minutes (on RBM 100), they offer 100 minutes, period.

Knersie

Thanks guys will wait till 25 Feb then...
Probably a NOOB who helped me over the phone at CellC Tygervalley.

Budza

Executive Member
Question is how long these launch prices are valid...

Give the others some time to respond or just dive straight in?

My MTN rep was absolutely useless. Not at all interested in retaining a customer they have had for more than a decade.

I hope many more leave. Feeling the pinch is the only incentive to change their pricing models.

RedBull Mobile: I hope this little 2year relationship works out :)

Sodan

Expert Member
Question is how long these launch prices are valid...

Give the others some time to respond or just dive straight in?

My MTN rep was absolutely useless. Not at all interested in retaining a customer they have had for more than a decade.

I hope many more leave. Feeling the pinch is the only incentive to change their pricing models.

RedBull Mobile: I hope this little 2year relationship works out :)

Aye, I want in, for longer than just a fling ;)

Shayd

Expert Member
I will be getting an RBM HD hopefully on launch day. If RPM doesn't do one I will.

Budza

Executive Member
I'll be selling mine. Already got a Desire HD.

Anyone know what they're worth?

Any offers?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I'll be selling mine. Already got a Desire HD.

Any offers?

Which one you planning on getting? Apparently you can choose between the Huawei and the Motorola on the HD offer?

Sodan

Expert Member
Only contracts signed after it came into effect are covered.
Source - Contract lawyer on 702 during a discussion about the act.

Damn, so I have to wait to take out a new contract, or buy another vehicle, until... ehm.. when's this law.. errr... what's the term? going live? :eek:

Basilrsa

Well, I am convinced! I will be porting over to this offer at the end of Febuary. I have been waiting since 1 Feb for VC to respond to an account query! I seems if one gives them a "Gotcha", their service dies as well.
Way to go Cell C!