Redmi Note 7 by Xiaomi

Leisure Larry

How come you paid 49? Including or excluding customs? I paid 16 on DHL. I see the package has arrived here in SA. But now to wait for customs delay.
How did you pay $16 ?
I paid $49.11 excluding customs.
see below pic:

Attachments

Leisure Larry

I bought the 64GB rom for $156 + $49.11 for DHL shipping. That was the only shipping method available. Didn’t take insurance.
I’m still surprised as to how I didn’t get the $22.66 shipping to me!

spidaman

Expert Member
I bought the 64GB rom for $156 + $49.11 for DHL shipping. That was the only shipping method available. Didn’t take insurance.
I’m still surprised as to how I didn’t get the $22.66 shipping to me!
Very odd indeed. Got my package delivered today. Very impressed. After ordering on Thursday.

reachme1983

Hi, I have brand new sealed xiaomi note 7 pro 64gb. Please let me know if anyone interested. Thanks, Sai 0793120929

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Redmi Note 7 series smashes another milestone, reaches over 20 million sales

Redmi announced its separation from Xiaomi as a standalone brand with the arrival of the Redmi Note 7 at the beginning of the year, and by the looks of the sales numbers, the lineup was a massive success.

The company announced on its Weibo page that it reached 20 million sold phones across the world in just seven months.

The poster simply says “Thank you” to all 20 million users of a Redmi Note 7 smartphone, saying that it is now time to move to the Redmi Note 8. Apparently, Redmi is already on the final straight in the preparation of the new smartphone, since the Weibo account is gifting one unit to a lucky follower who forwards this post to his news feed.

The Redmi Note 7 series includes the Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7S, and Redmi Note 7 Pro, and the biggest selling point was the 48 MP camera.

IMG_5081.JPG

Sumen

Expert Member
Incredible connection has the Note 7 on contract through Vodacom