Repeater Suggestions Needed

Curtix2

I am needing to get service spread down to a granny cottage from a flat that is up on top of a hill. The Wifi router at the flat now is a Zyxel and I run out of signal about 1/3 of the distance outside. I am planning on putting another repeater in the granny flat and one somewhere inbetween obviously and hopefuly indoors.
So having said all of that whats a good option for a pure repeater to help me bridge this gap.
SHOT

"D"

Ubiquity

Because their units are weatherproof, easy to install thanks to signal indicator LED's on the device itself, and the device is powered over an Ethernet cable - so no need for multiple cables.

And you can connect just about any antenna to the device...

Curtix2

I am actually looking for a wireless repeater. So POE stuff in general is a problem for obvious reasons. Thanks though. Any more suggestions?

Curtix2

source (wall) empty room (wall) room for repeater (exterior wall) open space - outside and slightly elevated above cottage (wall of cottage) repeater #2 (wall) computer

I have signal in the room for the repeater but not down the hill so I am hoping to place the first repeater here.
Second repeat will be in the window facing the first repeater. also in a window of sorts.
Least thats the concept.