RIP Charlie Kirk

Looking at American social media, I would argue they are following the churches example. I mean, they basically voted for the anti-Christ, but the churches are fine with that.

Who do you regard as the Anti-Christ?
 
Nah, besides, Biden was a Catholic, evangelicals don't think they are Christian anyway.

Talk about a pedo cult. It's no wonder he was always sniffing little girls

You reckon he ever flew to Epstein Island for some?
 
Who is the deceiver, according to you?
The idolised fornicator and habitual liar with natural tendency to ramble just about anything. He has a media grand dame who's as likely to be crude as the master.
 
Who is to say, but he doesn't strike me as the type to move in those circles.

You would be surprised at who moved in those circles. And who partied with Diddy

If the Epstein and Diddy files ever see the light of day some of you are going to need doctors on standby 🤣
 
If the Epstein and Diddy files ever see the light of day some of you are going to need doctors on standby 🤣
Quite possibly, but I would rather be shocked at the the behaviour of people who I thought might be better than support people who I know aren't.
 
The idolised fornicator and habitual liar with natural tendency to ramble just about anything. He has a media grand dame who's as likely to be crude as the master.

Can you name him? You seem to know everything elde about him.
 
Ramaphosa is the anti-Christ?
You're doing your best to tiptoe over the name. You know precisely who I'm referring to.

He's most likely the only monolingual president.
 
Last edited:
You're doing your best to tiptoe over the name. You know precisely who I'm referring to.

He's most likely the only monolingual president.

I don't guess who you're referring to. It's you who is tiptoeing over the name, not me. Why don't you state the name instead of playing silly games?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X