Crowley
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2006
- Messages
- 10,298
- Reaction score
- 7,003
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
To be fair its not the same thing.
Sleeping with a 16 year old is gross but legal.
Having sex with a 6 year old is pedophilia, which is something completely different.
I think it's at ~30 mins in. Reading that article, it made no sense. Megyn is not exactly a Bondi fan, hasn't been. So I simply had to go find out what's happening. What's portrayed vs what was said is two different things, it's a media hatch job.
Is that how they look? That shiny mane is a good touch actually. It may be the closest thing to how I imagined them
No, I love the current one. In fact, this post just made me realise how much I like it. It's not going anywhere.I can feel it from here - @ForceFate fighting the urge to make this his profile pic.![]()
No, I love the current one. In fact, this post just made me realise how much I like it. It's not going anywhere.
I don't need 4. 2 is quite reasonable actually. Why are you worried about my profile pic if you don't mind me asking...Sir?Oh don't worry, I could tell.
But if you could find a pic of him smiling like that tokoloshe then you could have four Donald Trumps in your profile pic.
I don't need 4. 2 is quite reasonable actually. Why are you worried about my profile pic if you don't mind me asking...Sir?
I don't take these things to heart actually.See this little emoji here -?
It's meant to convey lightheartedness. For the most part I'd stopped using these silly things but with the nature of how everything turns into a battle royale online these days - and the fact that it's Friday - I decided to anyway.
I don't take these things to heart actually.See this little emoji here -?
It's meant to convey lightheartedness. For the most part I'd stopped using these silly things but with the nature of how everything turns into a battle royale online these days - and the fact that it's Friday - I decided to anyway.
I don't take these things to heart actually.
Sounds very convincing if you have to say it twice. Or is the left and the right of your avatar agreeing?I don't take these things to heart actually.
Emphasis...Sounds very convincing if you have to say it twice. Or is the left and the right of your avatar agreeing?![]()
That sounds a lot like the arguments they are making.To be fair its not the same thing.
Sleeping with a 16 year old is gross but legal.
Having sex with a 6 year old is pedophilia, which is something completely different.
I tried saving you from looking stupid, but I respect your choice.That sounds a lot like the arguments they are making.
The second one just adds aggravated assault of a minor charges to the paedophilia. It's not different, it's an additional charge on top of.
It's not 16 in most cases btw. (https://uslawexplained.com/age_of_consent). MAGA People are defending cases where it is not legal.
Desperation in my opinion. Her public profile gas been on the decline for some time. She began by pinning the Macrons to an alleged plot to assassinate her.
Wonder if Candace is desperate to raise her profile to fund her legal fees against Macron, this seems batsh*t, even for her.