South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
She's gone FULLY off the reservation, that's for sure.
Wonder if Candace is desperate to raise her profile to fund her legal fees against Macron, this seems batsh*t, even for her.
At least they've finally started using the correct pronouns again...
Desperation in my opinion. Her public profile gas been on the decline for some time. She began by pinning the Macrons to an alleged plot to assassinate her.
Are you expecting me to justify pedophillia like MAGA?
Jirre...are you OK???Are you expecting me to justify pedophillia like MAGA?
He could be the first elected representative with 10000 hour WoW loot goblin achievement, it makes no difference.
Pedophillia is Pedophillia. But the right seems to want to make it "normal" when they do it.
Jirre...are you OK???
I had to wipe the spittle off of my glasses now.
As you were, I guess.
Objection could be that these pedo lovers get a boner by looking at their greek god. And that is not expected while browsing on mybb.No, I love the current one. In fact, this post just made me realise how much I like it. It's not going anywhere.
Overruled. You want to throw the court into disarray counsel.Objection could be that these pedo lovers get a boner by looking at their greek god. And that is not expected while browsing on mybb.
Tbh, I am surprised that MAGA are against Islam. I mean Muhammed was 54 when he "consummated marriage" with his 9 year old wife Ayesha. They should be worshipping Muhammed.Are you expecting me to justify pedophillia like MAGA?
He could be the first elected representative with 10000 hour WoW loot goblin achievement, it makes no difference.
Pedophillia is Pedophillia. But the right seems to want to make it "normal" when they do it.
Tbh, I am surprised that MAGA are against Islam. I mean Muhammed was 54 when he "consummated marriage" with his 9 year old wife Ayesha. They should be worshipping Muhammed.
SHe'd do anything to rejuvenate her public profile. She's the milder version of Laura Loomer.
Jirre...as crazy as a shithouse rat. Fortunately most of the Right have also severed ties and disown her.
What is it with this latest obsession to now brand Republicans as pedo's ?Tbh, I am surprised that MAGA are against Islam. I mean Muhammed was 54 when he "consummated marriage" with his 9 year old wife Ayesha. They should be worshipping Muhammed.
Things are getting ugly....Jirre...as crazy as a shithouse rat. Fortunately most of the Right have also severed ties and disown her.
She nuttier than squirrelshit.
Jissis was whatever anyone wants him to be.Muslims are mostly brown though. MAGA does not approve.
Please no-one tell them what colour Jesus was.
Tim Pool also lost the plot. A lot of chopping and changing between Left and Right, trying to figure out which segment will pay him the most.