vigras rojara
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2016
- Messages
- 23,085
- Reaction score
- 33,073
Now you sound like a leftie libtard!Jissis was whatever anyone wants him to be.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Now you sound like a leftie libtard!Jissis was whatever anyone wants him to be.
He posted such an "inclusive" statement.Now you sound like a leftie libtard!![]()
Dunno. I tried asking buddy @ForceFate after he made wild accusations. He immediately went offline and only came back later., has not answered a few days later. So I guess he doesn't know either, it's more a case of Polly wants a cracker. Kids parroting something they heard somewhere at school.What is it with this latest obsession to now brand Republicans as pedo's ?
What did I miss?
I called Trump a paedophile. Do you object?Dunno. I tried asking buddy @ForceFate after he made wild accusations. He immediately went offline and only came back later., has not answered a few days later. So I guess he doesn't know either, it's more a case of Polly wants a cracker. Kids parroting something they heard somewhere at school.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
He's a pedo?I called Trump a paedophile. Do you object?
Do you object?He's a pedo?
Oh look, another straight answer. Not.Do you object?
It was the original question. Do you object?Oh look, another straight answer. Not.
Do molesters and rapists have marks on them indicating how dangerous they are to society? JZ sure doesn't have any mark.I don't know if he is, is he? Can you tell?
No, my question was, is he a pedo? My response is I do not know.It was the original question. Do you object?
I asked the question first.No, my question was, is he a pedo? My response is I do not know.
That is why I asked this question. I did certainly not read this whole thread and I don't think I made more than 4 or 5 comments in it.
OK you win. Too cleva 4 me. Although, I can at least answer a direct question.I asked the question first.
You're in competition. I'm not.OK you win. Too cleva 4 me. Although, I can at least answer a direct question.
So what if I called YOU a pedo. Would you object?I called Trump a paedophile. Do you object?
Go ahead. I don't care what you call me.So what if I called YOU a pedo. Would you object?
No you've now sunken so low that you play word games to try and get a win over Trump...hahahaha.You're in competition. I'm not.
Competition? I asked if he's a pedo. How is it that I occasionally come up with tricky and unanswerable questions like that.You're in competition. I'm not.
So why are you calling Trump a pedo?Go ahead. I don't care what you call me.
/yawnNo you've now sunken so low that you play word games to try and get a win over Trump...hahahaha.
The brainrot is real.
He has never been able to answer any probing questions.So why are you calling Trump a pedo?
Indeed...hahaha./yawn
Next...