RIP Charlie Kirk


We went to Charlie Kirk's Memorial as non-conservatives...​


I am preparing for the Charlie Kirk memorial and feeling the weight of the event. We aren't conservative, not MAGA, and immigrants. Anticipating a large crowd and heightened security, I hope the event planning is adequate. All proceeds from this video will be donated to Turning Point USA, supporting TPUSA's mission to spread news.
 
You came into a thread to tell everyone you're ignoring the thread...
I can't ignore or I'm dumb enough to not find how to do it. Lead me how to do it here.
I was asking for help :) If not doable fine.

A Kirk effect I guess.
 
That goes totally against Charlie's legacy. Guns make everyone safer, remember?

And I can't imagine Trump bothering about a stadium's silly rules. He wouldn't even have needed yet another executive order, he could have just stomped his oedema riddled foot.

Besides, Elon was safely behind bullet proof glass and couldn't have shot anyone if he'd wanted toto.
You are so clever for setting up and breaking down this completely retarded strawman.
 
Weird though. Tucker was fired for causing his employer huge financial loss by spreading blatant lies.

Jimmy was fired for hurty words.

The right really need to find a proper definition of what hurty words actually are, because there ain't no consistency there.

He was fired for being a prick on national television about someone who had just died. And because his show lost almost half its viewers in just a month (BEFORE he even said anything about Kirk).
 
He was fired for being a prick on national television about someone who had just died. And because his show lost almost half its viewers in just a month (BEFORE he even said anything about Kirk).

So hurty words, then.

Glad we could clear that up.
 

Who Moved The Camera Right Above Charlie's Head? | Candace Ep 239​


We showed you an image from Dairy Queen yesterday. Many of you thought that it was an old photo from July due to the movie poster. I’m going to explain to you why it’s not. And of course, we need to address the mysterious footage of two gentlemen taking down the camera directly behind Charlie 4 minutes after he was shot. What gives?
 
He was fired for being a prick on national television about someone who had just died. And because his show lost almost half its viewers in just a month (BEFORE he even said anything about Kirk).
He was being a prick to a dead guy who was a prick about the deaths of school kids. Weird how that works. Animal farm. At least Kimmel can claim he's a comedian.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X